Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Pacquiao forced to return to the ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob has the full video to this

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.... View Post
      I dont understand he retired just 4 months ago..got a Congress or Senate job(dont remember which now.lol) but Bob nor Roach never even acted like he was actually retired...Strange
      Arum's slimey a$$ is trying to cash him out by getting another guy in his stable to beat the mighty manny pacquiao. It's sick. On the flip side, I don't understand why pac just says no and stays retired.

Comment

He never retired. Bob won't let him just yet.

Comment

He's still a top 5 WW. Make that money while he still can.

Comment

Arum said, "I need more money. I'm an ollllle geezah and I donz gives no ****s. Make me money or else I'll spill the beans about the roids!"

Comment

Can't blame Arum. He's probably going bankrupt. And he's left with fighters that are far from becoming PPV stars. But why is he making Pac/Vargas instead of Pac/Crawford? Seems he doesn't have any confidence in Crawford beating Pac.

Comment

Show me the link that he actually retired. I never saw that

Comment

Yes,, it's called being broke,,, the dude is an idiot with an education level of maybe a 4th grader..

Manny is a great fighter but complete idiot, especially when it comes to money...

The guy is an idiot, plain and simple... Will be like duran and fighting til he is 50

Anyone that disagrees, show me an example of manny being a shrewd business man

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Yes,, it's called being broke,,, the dude is an idiot with an education level of maybe a 4th grader..

Manny is a great fighter but complete idiot, especially when it comes to money...

The guy is an idiot, plain and simple... Will be like duran and fighting til he is 50

Anyone that disagrees, show me an example of manny being a shrewd business man
                    He's an idiot who have a hard time saying no to a cunning snake like Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
                      He's an idiot who have a hard time saying no to a cunning snake like Arum.
                      True,,, but manny has to be the biggest idiot in all of sports,, keeps resigning with arum, even though Oscar, floyd and Cotto all laid the blueprint on how to break away from arum,,, especially cotto,, he broke away but still on good terms with arum and has done business with him since leaving, yet there is manny, still signing contracts with arum

Comment

Working...
                      X