Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic Boxing - Rio 2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Excited about this Savon vs Levit fight can't wait. Winner will have their hands full with Tishchenko one of the best looking fighters in this Olympics! Also excited about Super Heavyweights and seeing Joseph Joyce and Ivan Dychko in action!

Comment

• Mayweather hasn't taken off those headphones since he boarded the plane to Rio I think, lol.

He's at the Boxing venue

Comment

• I hope they deduct a point from the Thai fighter for holding.

Comment

• Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
          I hope they deduct a point from the Thai fighter for holding.
          That thai fighter is the worst boxer in the tournament. I saw his fight against Chamov and how they gave him the win I don't know cause he did exactly what he did today. Thank God he is out, the ref was incompetent.

Comment

• YES! Cissokho.

I knew France had a good team, but man they're better than I thought.
            Cissokho's last two fights have been close though. Well his fight against Baghirov was close and this fight was just sloppy and frustrating, but Cissokho was the clear winner. Oumiha is the star for the French team with Cissokho second.

Fun fact: Lomachenko has a shut-out victory over Cissokho.

Comment

• Cissokho is way too inactive.
              he needs to up his workrate at least x2 to have any kind of chance in the next round.

Comment

• Yeleussinov is freaking amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  Cissokho is way too inactive.
                  he needs to up his workrate at least x2 to have any kind of chance in the next round.
                  He is not beating Yeleussinov no matter what. Yeleussinov may be the best boxer of the whole tournament P4P. Only La Cruz has an argument.

Comment

• Yeleussinov is incredible.

Comment

• Yelesinov is putting on a terrible performance afraid to engage. His footwork is on par with De la Cruz but he isn't throwing or landing much. Very negative.

Comment

Working...
                      X