Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic Boxing - Rio 2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the same **** that happened yesterday.... the Brazillian fighter CLEARLY lost the round, I mean, completely lost. And the judges give him the round.

Man this is some bull****

Comment

• So, basically to beat a Brazilian in this boxing tournament at the Rio Olympics.... you have to either kill the Brazilian, or knock them out.

Bull****

Comment

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
        So, basically to beat a Brazilian in this boxing tournament at the Rio Olympics.... you have to either kill the Brazilian, or knock them out.

Bull****
        The judges are foreigners though so why the bias?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          The judges are foreigners though so why the bias?
          Crowd bias, i dunno. That's what I'm saying. I'm not saying there's something going on under the table. It's simply home-crowd advantage..... and the judges judging with their ears, not eyes.

You saw that second round just now bro, there's absolutely no way anybody who watched that can legit give that to the Brazilian fighter. He clearly lost that round. Same thing happened yesterday, the Brazilian got his ass kicked in the second round, literally got pounded... announcers were so confused when the Brazilian got the round. It simply wasn't possible. There was no way.

Comment

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
            Crowd bias, i dunno. That's what I'm saying. I'm not saying there's something going on under the table. It's simply home-crowd advantage..... and the judges judging with their ears, not eyes.

You saw that second round just now bro, there's absolutely no way anybody who watched that can legit give that to the Brazilian fighter. He clearly lost that round. Same thing happened yesterday, the Brazilian got his ass kicked in the second round, literally got pounded... announcers were so confused when the Brazilian got the round. It simply wasn't possible. There was no way.
            I see, man. How does one become a boxing judge is there a certification process?

Comment

• RD 1 to Mauritius

Comment

• I hope Balderas turns pro right after the Olympics. He has a very fan friendly style.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  I see, man. How does one become a boxing judge is there a certification process?
                  I have no idea lol. Good question.

Comment

• they f@ckin robbed siberian rocky

Comment

• I've been impressed by this Lithuanian welterweight, he's very solid. I can see him medaling

Comment

Working...
                      X