No announcement yet.

Olympic Boxing - Rio 2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pesticid View Post
    You're still pretending not to understand what I am trying to say. Let me repeat it again to you.

The right guy won, won rounds 2 and 3 clearly, in my opinion anyway.

Zoirov lost the first round clearly as Mamishzada connected cleanly 5,6 times and Zoirov zero times. Mamishzada was moving and boxing from the outside the way he boxed in his previous fight. All three judges give the first round to Zoirov, which is crazy. Mamishzada changes tactics completely in the 2nd and 3rd round and gets beat.

I believe the same will happen to Yelesinov from Kazahstan when he faces Gyasov later at 69
    Conlan also changed tactics after the first round, it's fault of Mamiszhada, he was the lesser fighter today.

Comment

• Avila won it, Aloyan is dirty and sloppy

Comment

• Ceiber Avila won this.

Comment

• **** them, they sucks man, i can't believe this.

Comment

• Now tell me this Olympics is not fixed - Aloyan, Nikitin and Tishenko.

yngwie, where you at brother? You disagree here too for the sake of disagreeing with me?

Comment

• Originally posted by pesticid View Post
              Now tell me this Olympics is not fixed - Aloyan, Nikitin and Tishenko.

yngwie, where you at brother? You disagree here too for the sake of disagreeing with me?
              I don't disagree with you only to disagree, i just share my opinion, but yes, this russians are in something crazy behind the scenes.

Comment

• **** Russians man, i can't believe this.

Comment

• Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                  **** Russians man, i can't believe this.
                  Russia has overtaken Uzbekistan as far as robberies, last comes Azerbeijan

Comment

• Chineese trying to look flashy (meh), Veitia more accurate but needs to let his hands go, throw those hands manĦĦĦ

Comment

• Unfuucking believable.

Watch next they will rob Robeisy and Shakur tomorrow.

Bull*****

Comment

Working...
                      X