Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's come back was #2 p4p Marquez.... Pac's return... Vargas...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    What about Canelo? the 2 pound catch? Nelo would knock oh boy Pac out with his nuts during a clinch.
    More deflections.

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
      Fu*kin kill em!

Great stuff man. I was getting sick of all the Pacstains running around beating their chests, "Pacquiaos a warrior! Never ducked anyone!"

Memory only serves them right when it benefits their fighter.
      Don't be envious when your favorite fighter is a coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Pay off? You do not even need to be the one that pays off everyone to sway them.

Where does Floyd reside? Nevada, USA. That helps him out right there.

Nevada makes truck loads of money if Floyd keeps on winning. That helps him out right there.

Floyd calls out who he likes and then NSAC takes it into account and selects the judges, refs, ring size .....

but he does pay off USADA and helped get them on the map as far as boxing is concerned. So USADA returned Floyd the favor.
        hahahahahah. Ok, so now it's:

"Mannnn, Nevada just wanted to keep him winning to bring in money....even though he only arguably lost 1, mayyyybe 2 fights."

You are the worst kind of person that can't give a man respect for what he's worked hard for and earned. Yep. Congratulations, you are the biggest hater. Go accept your award.

Comment

• marquez was a small lightweight at the time.

he was 133.5 in a fight AFTER floyd. dude was claiming to be walking around under the LW limit during fight week, and when he's scaling 133.5, that means he's telling the truth!

both fights are garbage. at least try and not be a fanboy.

Comment

• Floyd only destroyed JMM because there was a lot of noise that Manny would beat him. So he took on the guy that in the eyes of many had defeated Manny as a way of showing fans how ridiculous that talk was.

If Manny fights Vargas next its garbage, same as Floyd/Berto. Manny, same af Floyd, has earned the right to fight whomever he wishes.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Floyd only destroyed JMM because there was a lot of noise that Manny would beat him. So he took on the guy that in the eyes of many had defeated Manny as a way of showing fans how ridiculous that talk was.

If Manny fights Vargas next its garbage, same as Floyd/Berto. Manny, same af Floyd, has earned the right to fight whomever he wishes.

he fought a guy who was 133.5 in his NEXT fight. he did this so he could tune up against a no hoper on PPV a few days after mexican independence day.

just don't be a fanboy. all i ask. a mismatch is a mismatch.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                he fought a guy who was 133.5 in his NEXT fight. he did this so he could tune up against a no hoper on PPV a few days after mexican independence day.

just don't be a fanboy. all i ask. a mismatch is a mismatch.
                When Floyd is the subject of a thread posting the truth in a positive way doesn't make you a fanboy. you are being an overly negative revisionist and calling anyone that isn't doing same a fanboy.

My point and your point are both correct. Floyd got a return tune up against a LW that in the eyes of many defeated the guy who people were saying would defeat Floyd at WW. It just so happens he was also the #2 p4p fighter in the world and then returned to LW the next fight.

Comment

When Floyd is the subject of a thread posting the truth in a positive way doesn't make you a fanboy. you are being an overly negative revisionist and calling anyone that isn't doing same a fanboy.

My point and your point are both correct. Floyd got a return tune up against a LW that in the eyes of many defeated the guy who people were saying would defeat Floyd at WW. It just so happens he was also the #2 p4p fighter in the world and then returned to LW the next fight.

and weight classes matter, a lot, making it a massive cherrypick. to use your word, the fight was "garbage." i'm not being "overly negative about anyting." i'm calling a cherrypick a cherrypick. which it was. a small lightweight fought a welterweight and

vargas is a mediocre fighter. marquez is an all time great, but he was a small lightweight in '09. both are garbage fights. marquez was on the p4p list because of victories over 130 and 135 lbers. until he hooked up with memo heredia and went through a second puberty he looked like the former featherweight that he was, fighting at WW for the money.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                    and weight classes matter, a lot, making it a massive cherrypick. to use your word, the fight was "garbage." i'm not being "overly negative about anyting." i'm calling a cherrypick a cherrypick. which it was. a small lightweight fought a welterweight and

vargas is a mediocre fighter. marquez is an all time great, but he was a small lightweight in '09. both are garbage fights. marquez was on the p4p list because of victories over 130 and 135 lbers. until he hooked up with memo heredia and went through a second puberty he looked like the former featherweight that he was, fighting at WW for the money.
                    It was a return fight. if you only want to highlight the negative aspects of it, so be it. just don't complain if someone only highlights the positives. they are just your opposite. neither of you is incorrect.

If they are a fanboy, you are their mirror image.

JMM was on the list because outside of the 3 KD's in rd 1 of the 1st fight, he arguably won16 of the next 23 rounds he and Manny fought. Manny, according to you and others, was going to beat Floyd at ww and was the best p4p fighter in the world. So Floyd made a point and yes, made some huge money on a Mexican holiday. Again, both of us are correct in what we are posting.

JMM is an ATG but he had no chance to beat Floyd, who is bigger, stronger, faster, better in every way. Vargas , IMO has no chance to beat Manny, who is better in every way.

Comment

It was a return fight. if you only want to highlight the negative aspects of it, so be it. just don't complain if someone only highlights the positives. they are just your opposite. neither of you is incorrect.

If they are a fanboy, you are their mirror image.

JMM was on the list because outside of the 3 KD's in rd 1 of the 1st fight, he arguably won16 of the next 23 rounds he and Manny fought. Manny, according to you and others, was going to beat Floyd at ww and was the best p4p fighter in the world. So Floyd made a point and yes, made some huge money on a Mexican holiday. Again, both of us are correct in what we are posting.

JMM is an ATG but he had no chance to beat Floyd, who is bigger, stronger, faster, better in every way. Vargas , IMO has no chance to beat Manny, who is better in every way.

only highlighting the negative aspects? [all time great, still 2-3 weight classes smaller.]

or accentuating positive aspects of pacquiao's fight? [that it's simply a garbage fight?]

i'm not a fanboy. you just don't read what you don't want to read, and read what you want to hear. marquez was a gigantic cherry pick. so is this fight. just accept it and move on.

and fianlly, i've never once, at any weight class, thought floyd would lose to pacuqiao. not once. hit the search button or use google if you want to. i think manny's got a better resume because he was a flyweight.

again, i'm not a pacquiao fanboy. i didn't even post in NSB during the height of the racewar. did you? anybody want to verify? and i went to vegas to watch floyd fight canelo. i wasn't there for canelo. cost me a lot of money, and i hate flying. but let me guess, i'm the opposite of you, a pacquiao fanboy, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X