No announcement yet.

Santa cruz held up by ropes in second round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"if you grab onto the ropes to avoid a knockdown is a count"

WHat kind of idiot troll watches the fight three times in a row and still doesn't score the KD for Frampton on their own card? Then creates a thread about how cruz was robbed. You are a ****ing joke creating BS threads. DO you just lie?

Comment

Originally posted by The Hound View Post
      Clear knockdown and hurt cruz badly just shows frampton isnt as good as people make out though,had it been counted as a kd cruz would have had more time to recovering,frampton couldnt finish a guy on jelly legs with no time to recover,it doesnt make him better in my eyes only worse
      lol what kind of twisted logic is this?

Comment

I dunno If you can say it was a knock down say he was going to go down and he grabbed hold of Frampton would that be scored a KD?
        I've gotta call it fair I think Frampton clearly won though.

Comment

good point...should have been a 10-8 round

Comment

The ropes kept him up for sure.

Slightly off topic, but i only just came across the Ring website predictions for this fight.
            Out of the 27 experts asked, 22 picked Santa Cruz and only 5 picked Frampton. That's a wide margin !

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
              Not 'experts' then really. Pretty much all the guys here that know boxing pretty well had Frampton in this fight. I remember the 'expert' polls being even worse for Garcia vs Khan, and Garcia vs Matthysse.

Matthysse Garcia:
              http://******.craveonline.com/news/1...sk-the-experts

Can't find the Khan one.
              Yep i favoured Frampton also, i was surprised at the odds you could get on him at the bookies.

The picks for Brook Vs Porter were poor also. I just rechecked the ring website. Out of the 21 asked, it read 21 picks for Porter and 0 for Brook.

Comment

Working...
              X