Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr. Warns 'Fraud' Golovkin: I'm Ready, I'll Take Your Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thack View Post
    About a month too late...ditch the dad
    Too late.. Sr. should have pulled out sooner..

Comment

Chris Eubank Jr will go down in boxing history as a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        Where's the anti GGG brigade? they should be here attacking GGG for fighting a WW... but doesn't seem they want to come here.... would they have to admit that GGG is fighting Brook because Jr made them lose one month.
        Eubank is calling lil G doe.. lil G ducking doe..

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
          Mayweather at 147
          Thats right, I knew I was forgetting someone. That will come after he fights Ward. Go up to 175 then down to 147. Shouldnt be a problem. Of course, with Lara, Canelo, Ramirez, Ward, Mayweather, and Wilder lined up, Chris Jr might have to wait awhile now.

Should have used your crayon, Chris...

Comment

shut your potty mouth jr. Did daddy tell you what to say again? Youve never beaten anyone above domestic level. Stick to them joshua undercards, is all you are good for, is your level.

Comment

Could of, should of, and would of,.....but you didn't JR!! You had your chance and you muffed it.

Comment

This is like the only dude that can bring GGG fans and GGG haters together

Comment

Originally posted by Triple Genius View Post
                  This is like the only dude that can bring GGG fans and GGG haters together
                  So true!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                    Eubank has lost his opportunity... after GGG's next fight he may have 1 more then there's Fraudverez...figure it out, that's a year-and-a-half down the road ...Goodbye Chris
                    Umm, GGG will fight in September, Brook, in December, and then Early Spring, and then depending on how things go, then Canelo in September. He is trying to fight three times this year and three times next year. So that makes at least three fights before Canelo.

Comment

Is this dude serious. He is a clown, and he doesn't even care to hide it. Why is this the state of

Maybe he is going into a career in acting, because he is no

His dad did for a living, but this guy is pretending to and looks more like a punk

Comment

Working...
                      X