Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Adviser on Rejecting Crawford: I Don't Like His Style!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, we all know his adviser would always take the flak for him, even on domestic issues it is always his adviser who is at fault not Manny, it has been their strategy in order not to tarnish Manny's image and reputation, remember the drugs fiasco in the Money fight? It was still the adviser's fault but behind the scenes Manny's been pulling the strings all along, hypocrite at its best...

Comment

I was at the crawford postol fight, as well as the Third Manny vs Bradley fight. I personally feel that Crawford would lose to manny. He would get knocked down in my opinion. Mannys footwork even diminished is superior to MOST in the game.Crawford is able to be hit and hes still a poor mans version of floyd(NO ONE IS LIKE FLOYD) Postol was SLOW, like wow slow. I didnt know how slow he was. I sit damn near ringside, so im not blind. But TBUD is NOT that bad of a style for manny at all, but at THIS MOMENT. I agree, it was smart to go this route. As NO boxer EVER is where manny is today, a politician. If it were that easy, Boxers of the passed such as Ray Leonard who speaks very well in public, would run for it. But thats not the case, I get it. They want to keep manny happy. But by taking this fight, they are sticking their big toe into the life of being a part time boxer and part time SENATOR. The homie just had a meeting with his president of his country. I don't see Floyd chillin with Barry lol. I dont like the fight as a paying customer, (ill be staying home this november) but smart move old warrior. I think manny pacquiao has earned the right to cherry pick a little, he still has the best resume in boxing today.
      Last edited by ChiCityExtractz; 08-04-2016, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Well that's just shameless.

Comment

I'm not mad at pac or cotto fighting guys they feel they can beat they paid their dues and have nothing to prove to anybody.

Comment

Quack quack

Manny is ducking TC . Manny is cashing out with jesse vargas. Crawford is far more accomplished and a born winner.

This is another algeiri fight

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
              I'm not mad at pac or cotto fighting guys they feel they can beat they paid their dues and have nothing to prove to anybody.
              But you mad at Floyd for fighting Berto right, or for wanting to fight Garcia on his comeback right?

Lol, you guys are clowns.

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
                In other words "We don't like boxers who can move"
                Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                At he ain't lying. I knew when Crawford used all that movement he would be ruled out.
                Exactly...Crawford did a lot of running in his fight to pull off a boring win. If he fought like that with Postall...just imagine how he would be with Manny.

Crawford ran himself right out of a big payday with a chance to fight one of the best in the world. That running shlit isnt fan friendly. The fans booed three times in that fight. Not a sure way to get a big fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                  But you mad at Floyd for fighting Berto right, or for wanting to fight Garcia on his comeback right?

Lol, you guys are clowns.
                  who????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                    Quack quack

Manny is ducking TC . Manny is cashing out with jesse vargas. Crawford is far more accomplished and a born winner.

This is another algeiri fight
                    But it's ok for Floyd to fight Berto. Ijs. LOL.

Comment

I wasn't the biggest fan of a Pac vs. TC fight anyways. That frees up room for Bob to negotiate a deal for TC to fight Broner next on PPV. Sounds crazy now (promotional wise), but just wait and see.

Comment

Working...
                      X