Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Selects Jessie Vargas, Rules Out Crawford For 11/5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    Is Pacquiao going to 140? Did Pacquiao say he would definitely be fighting at 140 next?

Why do you keep posting what some guy has said about another guy, trainer, manager, accountant, it doesn't matter when I can give you direct quotes from the person who is supposed to be doing the fighting.

If you can show me where Crawford said he'd move up to 147 and fight Pacquiao, who is a long time champ in the division, I'll back off.
    I don't know if he is or isn't. I am just saying that this has been the discussion for some time and it came from Manny's team not fans.

Stop acting like the managers, promoters and trainers do not often speak for the fighter. I get that this fight is embarrassing to you as a Manny diehard but you are really trying to hard to deflect blame from Manny.

Manny isn't a champion anymore, plain and simple. He is retired and this is a comeback fight. Just say this is why its Vargas and move on.

Comment

• pac taking on another young lion. i remember when flyod fougth ortiz how his fanboys said that and how it was a great fight. fighting a guy with 2 losses and who had recently quit is great but vargas isn't a good fight? not to mention floyd fought ortiz isntead of pac where as pac is figthing vargas instead of crawford(not in division)

Comment

• I don't like this fight for real, 0 interest, not competitive, but what can I say Pacquiao has payed his dues so he can pick whoever he chooses, I won't pay for this fight but I'm not hearbroken that Pacquiao isn't fighting a top dude.

Pac vs Crawford that would've been a good event.

Comment

• What is the point? Pac shouldn't need the money (I know, tax issues blah, blah) and this does nothing for legacy. Why in the hell take this fight? He should have stayed retired. He had an amazing career, and everything that happened after the Floyd fight sort of doesn't matter anymore. He's not peak or even close to it, so its a shell of a once great fighter fighting an easy win.

Comment

• ***** ass ****in' COWARD

Comment

• don't really care to be honest......pacquiao is a hof'er and an atg with nothing to prove. won't be buying or watching it though.

Comment

• I said on here around the time the Vargas v Brook negotiations were stalling that Vargas v Pac is happening.

It was so obvious. Yeah Vargas would have made more in UK fighting Brook, but Arum makes more for an in-house fight and that's all that matters to Arum.

Maybe Vargas wanted the Brook fight, but it was Top Rank that were stalling. This is why.

Anybody could have seen this fight coming.

Comment

• i knew this was gonna be the next fight........btw

Comment

• Originally posted by batista84 View Post
                    I don't like this fight for real, 0 interest, not competitive, but what can I say Pacquiao has payed his dues so he can pick whoever he chooses, I won't pay for this fight but I'm not hearbroken that Pacquiao isn't fighting a top dude.

Pac vs Crawford that would've been a good event.
                    Vargas is going to whip Manny....just watch.

Comment

• Care factor: Zero

Comment

Working...
                      X