Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto vs. James Kirkland Showdown in Play?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto vs. James Kirkland Showdown in Play?

Despite not having fought since being stopped in three rounds by Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez on May 9th of 2015, James Kirkland (32-2, 28KOs) is still in the mix to face marquee names.

[Click Here To Read More]

Predictable as clockwork.

Cotto will fight 2 jokes then step up and lose..... again

Comment

OMG! It will be a disgrace if this fight happens! With all the talent at 154, Cotto is looking for a zombie to fight! Marquez now Kirkland! I believe Cotto knows he will loose to any good fighter.

Comment

The term "catchweight king" was created for Pacquiao, similar to how the term "P4P" was created for Ray Robinson. Canelo gets busted on for the 155 thing. But Cotto has taken this **** to a whole nother level. He did the 153 catchweight in the Margarito rematch. He's supposedly asking for it now with Kirkland. He asked for 159 with Martinez. None of them served a legitimate purpose, outside of mere diva demands. I seriously think dude gets off on having guys bend over, professionally and in his personal life.

Comment

$15M guarantee for Cotto so its has to be pay per view right?

Comment

GOOOD FIGTH PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Comment

Wtf do you need cw of 153lbs when you dropped back down to junior middleweight? Cotto taking cw **** to far now retire you washed up fruitcake

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                $15M guarantee for Cotto so its has to be pay per view right?
                Roc nation pays bulk of cotto purse so fight will be on whatever network wants to broadcast the diva

Comment

I think this is just speculation. I don't see any way this fight happens, with a 15M guarantee on the line. Even though a Kirkland with Anne Wolfe would be much better than the one Canelo faced, it's still not enough to achieve interest in the match-up.

Comment

A Diva needs at demand right?

Comment

Working...
                    X