Possibility of Lemieux vs Kirkland on HBO in October

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Kirkland was fighting Cotto

Comment

I LOL at Kirkland continuing to get big high paying fights. Props to him I guess. He is entertaining. He has that Arturo Gatti feel.

Comment

6 years ago this would have been mouth watering. Right now Kirkland gets killed

Comment

What has Kirkland done to keep getting recyled over the last few years, outside of block punches with his face. I'd be salivating at the chance to have a showcase fight and Kirkland as my opponent.

Comment

Kirkland is going to get permanently damaged if he keeps this up. He's so ****ing inactive. When he does fight, his opponents are punchers and brawlers. He's too vulnerable against any world-class operator or any big puncher.
            Last edited by kiaba360; 08-03-2016, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Ewwwwwwwww, the only reason to watch is the gory ending. It is like watching a Saw flick without the twist at the end~

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                Kirkland doesn't get out of the 1st round (srs)

Why aren't they making Lemiuex-Stevens?
                Lemuiex has refused Stevens.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  I LOL at Kirkland continuing to get big high paying fights. Props to him I guess. He is entertaining. He has that Arturo Gatti feel.
                  Geez, Kirkland has 2 losses and 1 is to Canelo. You're why boxers duck.

Comment

Lemiuex by KO first 3 rounds. Kirkland is weak as ****. He's nothing. Lemiuex got real power.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                      Lemiuex by KO first 3 rounds. Kirkland is weak as ****. He's nothing. Lemiuex got real power.
                      Who has Lemuiex knocked out? Just bums.

Comment

Working...
                      X