• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    rothchilds illumanati!

Obama is Osama! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcZnj499B1c
    okay man thanks

Comment

Wow, interject identity politics and racial division for political/financial gain, then call everyone else who doesn't agree racists.

Both Mayweather and Obama used race for their benefits. Face it, they used racism and exploited their supporters. People can and do disagree with that tactic and disagree with them for numerous reasons. Just because they are black, doesn't mean people are not allowed to disagree with them, to say otherwise is in fact, racist.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
        Wow, interject identity politics and racial division for political/financial gain, then call everyone else who doesn't agree racists.

Both Mayweather and Obama used race for their benefits. Face it, they used racism and exploited their supporters. People can and do disagree with that tactic and disagree with them for numerous reasons. Just because they are black, doesn't mean people are not allowed to disagree with them, to say otherwise is in fact, racist.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
          they are'nt white tho.... LOL
          Not white

example of white

Not white doe just look it

Not white doe he just look it aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            smdh........

america's total population consists of 62% white people. 13% black people.

how could such a "racist" country elect a black man to two terms????

and comparing mayweather to obama?????

good lord.......
            Stupid people say stupid things. Exactly how did 13 percent of the total population elect a president. Think about it and many didn't even vote. Ban Larry X . He 's a reverse racist who can't take it because his favorite boxer is retired and GGG , Canelo, Kovalev, Lomanchenko and others are doing great and taking the shine from mister 49-0. Which by the way isn't even a record Sherlocks. Chavez was like 88-0 before he lost so give me a break.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              I've already exposed you as a racist and a bigot.

And just an fyi - Floyd didn't exploit his "supporters" - he strategically exploited white America's hatred for black excellence for his own financial gain.

You paid to see him lose. He didn't lose.
              Rinse and repeat.

Now make your usual racist comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
                Stupid people say stupid things. Exactly how did 13 percent of the total population elect a president. Think about it and many didn't even vote. Ban Larry X . He 's a reverse racist who can't take it because his favorite boxer is retired and GGG , Canelo, Kovalev, Lomanchenko and others are doing great and taking the shine from mister 49-0. Which by the way isn't even a record Sherlocks. Chavez was like 88-0 before he lost so give me a break.
                Let me say this I like Obama. Some people took advantage of his policies. It was Floyd who used racism to his advantage. If you remember Floyd turned down HBO'S contract saying it was a "slave Contract". This was when he was a jr. Lightweight . He wasn't even known that well then. He just kept using it to his advantage throughout his career to milk money off a everyone (PPV's, etc. ) People would buy them to see him lose. I actually think Andre Ward is a better fighter than Mayweather. He will fight in the pocket, is super smart and isn't afraid to get hit. He just hasn't been active. Unfortunately now the segment of Floyd's fans have no one to really hang their hat on. First it was Bradley. Bradleys good but he isn't great. Then it is Ward, now tjhe floavor of the month is Crawford , soon it will be Spence. Right now African American fighters just don't dominate like when Mayweather was there, if you call that domination. Hit and don't take chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
                  Name a fighter who retired better then 49-0 with no draws..ILL WAIT..BECAUSE THATS THE RECORD

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.... View Post
                    Name a fighter who retired better then 49-0 with no draws..ILL WAIT..BECAUSE THATS THE RECORD
                    What ever Larry grow up and quit making excuses. Mayweather was great but he always had everything in his favor. We all know he lost the first Castillo fight, others can be mentioned too. Quit making excues for Floyd he fostered alot of racsim to help him earn money, don't throw Obama in the same boat with that punk.

Comment

That's bull****.

Obama gets "hated" on because he's unconstitutional.

One primary example:

If congress doesn't act.... I have a pen and a phone.

He signs stuff into law that he deems fit. That is unconstitutional by law and completely gets ignored by the mainstream media.

Here's another:

Obama administration responsible for operation fast and furious:

http://www.infowars.com/fast-and-fur...dministration/

Obama authorized a shipment of guns to the Syrian opposition, a.k.a. ISIS-linked militants, on the exact same day he demanded more gun control in response to the Oregon shooting

http://www.infowars.com/obama-arms-i...very-same-day/

there's plenty more.....

now all you gotta do is counter those points and maybe give me some examples of obama doing some actual good.

Comment

Working...
                      X