Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dolph Lundgren (Rocky's Nemesis) VS Oleg Taktarov ( Real Boxing Match )

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dolph Lundgren (Rocky's Nemesis) VS Oleg Taktarov ( Real Boxing Match )

Dolph Lundgen, 49 years old in this fight, but as you can see, he's acting as a Russian killer boxer in the Rocky movie is no where near how he fights in real life lol

Rocky had a hard time beating this bum ?...Mickey should be ashamed hehe

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-03-2016, 10:57 AM.

In slow motion PAC beats both!

Comment

Taktarov was an amazing grappler in the early days of MMA. His stand up wasn't very good, however.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Taktarov was an amazing grappler in the early days of MMA. His stand up wasn't very good, however.
        I remember him, he was a Sambo World Champion.... He also was a UFC World Champion after chocking out Tank Abbott.... He tried his hand at acting, had a big part in "15 minutes" a Robert De Niro flick... Not a good striker, but lethal on the ground....

Dolph Lundgren can actually box a little bit, surprisingly...

It's quite strange to see these two in a boxing match ... I don't know if they did it for the money of for kix ???

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          In slow motion PAC beats both!
          OK, I laughed. K.

Comment

Lundgren is a 2-time European karate champion

He used to train in the same gym as me (just a gym not boxing) and he is one massive unit

Also an extremely smart guy and wealthy so have to assume that this was something for charity

Comment

Taktarov was one of my favorites from those early UFC days. Guy was in some fun fights.

Comment

Working...
              X