Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin: Kell Brook is 147? No Way - He is My Size!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kel1981 View Post
    Why are you obsessed with someone else's earnings?
    Well let's see, khan wanted the Floyd fight for the money, so Floyd was ducking him because khan just ran his mouth too much, then khan starts up about Manny, who would also ko him, I guess Manny was ducking him too. Meanwhile, khan pretends to be a big hero and has done nothing but talk about himself even in being nothing more than a highlight reel, when in reality, NO ONE gave him a shot to beat Canelo, but he got his big check. He's a sore loser and mad he didn't make that Floyd money. What's really funny is this is the same guy who barely could beat Algeri, but suddenly he would beat Floyd? That's beyond laughable and stupid. No one really believes khan has a chance vs Floyd, but they hang onto that rope lol its pathetic. The fact is khan makes chump change compared to Floyd and his jealousy eats him up. He gets in the ring with brook and I'll be happy to see him laid out again.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
      LMAO!!!!!! Triple Asswipe. Sorry homie, I'm stealing that one from you.
      That's cool, there's also vaGGGina, and GayLoveKin if you'd like.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
        i think its bogus he is fighting smith also, but at least its for a world title to add to his resume. while GGG is fighting brook when he also could have fought degale.

like i said, even if the fight doesnt get made until 2022 you guys will still watch it. you guys will ***** and moan and try to "boycott" boxing lol but you guys will still buy the ppv. may pac proved that.

canelo and GGG dont care what you fans want, did mayweather or pac? no lol or anyone else.

if making the fight 2 years down the road makes canelo and GGG ten million dollars more a piece they will wait. they dont care what you guys want. would may and pac have gotten the huge checks they did when people wanted them to fight originally on march 2010?

lol no.
        You guys this and you guys that. Don't generalize me cuz, I will only back a fighter until the bullshhh politics begin, as can be evidenced I am fully against the fight Golovkin is having. You can't say Manny and Floyd wouldn't have made the same amount of money in 2010 because you can't prove they would not have, I will even go as far as to say they did less than expected because i personally would've bought that fight when both were in their prime and didn't when it got around to happening. So let's see can we find out what fraction of fans who were interested in that fight but ended up not buying it because it was no longer between two prime fighters? Doubt it but we do exist.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          You guys this and you guys that. Don't generalize me cuz, I will only back a fighter until the bullshhh politics begin, as can be evidenced I am fully against the fight Golovkin is having. You can't say Manny and Floyd wouldn't have made the same amount of money in 2010 because you can't prove they would not have, I will even go as far as to say they did less than expected because i personally would've bought that fight when both were in their prime and didn't when it got around to happening. So let's see can we find out what fraction of fans who were interested in that fight but ended up not buying it because it was no longer between two prime fighters? Doubt it but we do exist.
          actually they made more then they would have becuase back then the general public wasnt asking about it. only the ****** fans on here were *****ing about the fight not being made.

regardless of being in their prime or not they still made more then they would have.

like i said, canelo and GGG dont give a rat's ass what you guys want.

Comment

actually they made more then they would have becuase back then the general public wasnt asking about it. only the ****** fans on here were *****ing about the fight not being made.

regardless of being in their prime or not they still made more then they would have.

Works for me, I see them all for free, so neither of them get my money, don't worry though, triple asswipe won't be getting anymore PPVs in this country for a while anyway lol

Comment

As I said earlier neither one of us can say how much money they could've made at any point. I also don't believe for a second they came to any sort of agreement to build up a fight over 6 years. Cashing out because an opportunity still just so happens to still be available is not 'building up'.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                As I said earlier neither one of us can say how much money they could've made at any point. I also don't believe for a second they came to any sort of agreement to build up a fight over 6 years. Cashing out because an opportunity still just so happens to still be available is not 'building up'.
                fact is, even if canelo and GGG wait ten years. you guys will still watch.

therefore I win, so cradle my bonch HAHAAH

Comment

• Im assuming both will have same paychecks too... £4million Brook and £3million GGG?

Comment

fact is, even if canelo and GGG wait ten years. you guys will still watch.

therefore I win, so cradle my bonch HAHAAH
                    If you say so, most will tune in to watch Canelo get starched as will always be the outcome but you know..build up like you said and all.....

Comment

Working...
                    X