Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do GGG/Brook criticizers give Floyd no credit for beating JMM?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brook is not even a proven fighter at 147, you just mentioned hall of famers and ATG'S and compared them to Brook???LOL

Comment

Originally posted by casualfan View Post
      What? I was never a big pacfan, nor am I a big GGG fan.
      So you just started this thread defending GGG's old ass(to the point of accusing me of being racist) fighting a WW for shi.ts and giggles?

Move along.

Comment

So if Brook was the lineal champ it would be okay? The size difference between Duran and Hagler is way more than GGG/Brook.
        Take a second to think about the fact that you just tried to compare Brook to Duran. Let that truly set in.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.... View Post
          Brook is not even a proven fighter at 147, you just mentioned hall of famers and ATG'S and compared them to Brook???LOL
          Don't stop there

GGG is not even proven at MW.

Comment

Not proven? Didn't he easily handle Porter? Brook like GGG has been ducked. So if Brook fought DSG(we all know Brook would have won that fight), would he have been proven? Who does he have to fight to be proven.

I mean Floyd brought up Marquez 2 weight classes and did not even honor the catchweight, yet Floyd fans always bring up Marquez like he's a great win. But they wont even give GGG a tiny bit of credit if he beats Brook.

Comment

It is sad that these GGG goupies are posting in alts to make the exact same threads they made on their main accounts..same dumb ass comparisons

Comment

Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
                Take a second to think about the fact that you just tried to compare Brook to Duran. Let that truly set in.
                I'm comparing the size difference, not their abilities. Anyways don't the haters say GGG is not proven, and he can't even be compared to Floyd/Hagler? So what's the difference between an unproven guy moving up in weight to fight a 160 pounder, and a proven guy moving up in weight to fight a proven guy? What's the big deal?
                Last edited by massa of demos; 08-02-2016, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Not proven? Didn't he easily handle Porter? Brook like GGG has been ducked. So if Brook fought DSG(we all know Brook would have won that fight), would he have been proven? Who does he have to fight to be proven.

I mean Floyd brought up Marquez 2 weight classes and did not even honor the catchweight, yet Floyd fans always bring up Marquez like he's a great win. But they wont even give GGG a tiny bit of credit if he beats Brook.
                  Porter is no great fighter man..lol and the only person who ducked Brook was Amir Khan outside of that he seems to pull out of any meaningful fight at 147.

and you keep mentioning Floyd like he himself did not move up from 130....GGG is in his forst division and you expect him to get credit for beating ****ing Kell BROOM?

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    So you just started this thread defending GGG's old ass(to the point of accusing me of being racist) fighting a WW for shi.ts and giggles?

Move along.
                    Didnt accuse you of being racist. By from the posts I've seen from you on this board, you rag on guys like GGG, yet you excuse similar actions by fighters from a certain demographic.

Comment

Porter is no great fighter man..lol and the only person who ducked Brook was Amir Khan outside of that he seems to pull out of any meaningful fight at 147.

and you keep mentioning Floyd like he himself did not move up from 130....GGG is in his forst division and you expect him to get credit for beating ****ing Kell BROOM?
                      GGG is in his first division because he started late in his career. Are you saying by the time Floyd fought Marquez he wasn't a natural WW? People always try to play the Floyd is tiny card, Floyd TOWERED over Marquez, and even Pac. He was also taller than Canelo though Canelo obviously has a bigger body, though he was also clearly drained.

Comment

Working...
                      X