No announcement yet.

Wait. People think USYK will win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
    "I better avoid this one!" - as said right out of my mouth. Yeah. I'm not gonna watch that fight. I own an restaurant, bro, I only got time to follow quality boxers. I'm not a superhuman, I can't predict outcomes between fighters I don't follow.
    I can respect that

Comment

Frampton won. Thurman won. Get over it. And no, the majority doesn't think Glowacki is gonna win. Everyone in here is saying Usyk wins. And everyone before said that Santa Cruz would win.

I'm the 10% going against the 90%.
      I don't care one way or the other...i thought thurman won and i thought santa cruz won, both were close enough fights. Of course the majority of people who post in a thread where you're basically inviting people to disagree with you are going to be picking usyk...that's usyk fans disagreeing with you, kinda the premise of the thread. Santa cruz was favored, yes...and he shoulda probably won the fight too. I personally feel like santa cruz is overrated, but frampton was far from impressive and didn't do enough. You should include the fight break downs too...but make sure you change up the wording a bit so people don't figure out who's predictions you're using.

Comment

Well, did I even claim that I predicted on this site that Mayweather would beat Pacquiao? Nope. I just said that people in here picked Pacquiao. I was lurking since before I became a member. My only predictions can be seen in my signature. Your trolling failed, boy, and get that g@y anime thing out of your signature, aren't you supposed to be a man? This is a boxing forum, not a World of Warcraft forum, so please get that nerdy white boy attitude out of here.
        a self-serving face-saving explanation.....

when it comes to promoting yourself as a very accurate predictor of fights outcome, against other nsb members, you should stick to the fights that you made predictions on here...only.....

to berate others who have erred in their predictions, to boast highly on your prediction accuracy, is not appropriate....

as for the pac vs may fight result, you should not say you are right on the button, and others are wrong after the fact....for you simply did not predict on that fight on this site.....

and even if you predicted pac will win over floyd, somewhere else, it won't be taken against your prediction score here.....

and even if you predicted floyd will win over pac, somewhere else, it won't be taken to count on your prediction score here.....

so, why bring it up?

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
          Hey loudmouth, explain to me how a champion that throws and land more punches, dictates the pace of the fight, and is the aggressor 80% of the fight only wins 3 rounds? Fix?
          If you are talking about LSC/Frampton...

He threw more but landed like 10-15 punches more and they were jabs. The better punches were landed by Frampton all night.

Dictate and aggressor? He came forward and got turned, countered and beat up on the inside. You don't get points for coming forward and throwing arm punches if your opponent easily counters you and neutralizes your entire offence

He won three rounds because that's all he earned

Comment

lol this guy...

Comment

One of my favorite fights of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
                One of my favorite fights of the year.
                It was a good fight - or rather a nice platform for Usyk to display his talent.

Poor TS though, the chap was genuinely convinced he was some kind of Boxing Nostradamus after 5 or 6 fairly uncontroversial picks, and permanently absented himself from the forum in shame shortly after this fight.

Comment

Now, I've seen some pretty stupid things on this site. People thought Santa Cruz would beat Frampton, that Pacquiao would beat Mayweather, that Postol would beat Crawford, that Porter would beat Thurman, etc. etc. Well, idiots are idiots, but there's a new breed of idiots who have taken idiocy to an entirely new level - we now got people saying that Oleksandr Usyk actually will win his upcoming fight against Glowacki. True boxing experts will of course agree with me that there is NO ****ing change that Usyk is winning this. People will probably disagree with me as they always do, but seriously, I'm considering to leave this stupid forum soon. I came here to discuss boxing and talk about upcoming matches. But people here don't know ****. Tell me, if I get this one right too, will people then STFU and just start accepting my words as a fact? Glowacki wins a clear UD in this fight, with Usyk taking the first rounds. There you have it. Now, go doubt it and act surprised when it comes true, like you did with my previous predictions... Seriously, people in here never learn.
                  Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  lol this guy...
                  This stuff is sig worthy, just hurt my rib laughing, still haven't fully recovered from bronchitis this stuff just antagonises my coughing with the laughing.

Comment

Oooh, what an awful call. I'm not even hugely familiar with either guy but I only needed to see a couple fights from each to know how this was going to go.
                    No matter who you pick in any fight, if you're going to talk about idiots breeding idiots, you'd better have a taste for crow.

Comment

When I'm sad I visit this thread, then:

Comment

Working...
                      X