Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
    I can respect that

"I better avoid this one!" - TheBoxingXpert

"I better avoid this one!" - as said right out of my mouth. Yeah. I'm not gonna watch that fight. I own an restaurant, bro, I only got time to follow quality boxers. I'm not a superhuman, I can't predict outcomes between fighters I don't follow.

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
      Hey TBX, who you got if Fury and AJ fought at this stage in their careers? And by what method?
      Anthony Joshua is the future of heavyweight. He will beat anyone by KO and you won't see him lose for many, many years.
      Last edited by TheBoxingXpert; 08-03-2016, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
        So you'd take him over Fury if they fought tomorrow?
        Yes. However, fair must be fair. Fury is more proven and should be regarded as the king of the division. Which is why I merely refer to Joshua as the future of the division and not the king. Until he fights Fury, he won't be king, but if they fight, Joshua takes it. He will be one of the greatest boxers of all time. You can't comprehend the potential I see from him.

Comment

You've been right so far so from here on out I will take your word ass gospel.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
            You're acting like it's a secret I'm trying to keep or something? I'm like a cat. Multiple lives.
            well, as if including a prediction on the pac vs may fight is a give away....as one poster said...you are just an alt ha ha ha.....

carry on....

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
              You've been right so far so from here on out I will take your word ass gospel.
              That's my boy. Stay loyal to me and I may reveal to you the secret behind my predictions.

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                well, as if including a prediction on the pac vs may fight is a give away....as one poster said...you are just an alt ha ha ha.....

carry on....
                Well, did I even claim that I predicted on this site that Mayweather would beat Pacquiao? Nope. I just said that people in here picked Pacquiao. I was lurking since before I became a member. My only predictions can be seen in my signature. Your trolling failed, boy, and get that g@y anime thing out of your signature, aren't you supposed to be a man? This is a boxing forum, not a World of Warcraft forum, so please get that nerdy white boy attitude out of here.

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
                  LOL, you're starting to sound like Jesus, recruiting disciples and revealing secrets LOL. Just don't tell any of your followers that AJ beats Fury. It ain't happening.
                  You're invited, if you want. The first lesson is quite controversial, but it's a fact that we all need to face if we want to take our prediction skills to the next level. The first lesson revolves around the difference between races which, while not the deciding factor, is a relevant and scientifical factor. The second lesson is to throw all emotion aside and dedicate yourself to the clear facts, whetever you love it or hate it. Nationalism is a no-go while making predictions. In other words, the first part of my lessons revolves around getting a scientific mindset. After that, we will throw in the stylistical understandings of boxing when seen in the light of racial abilities and how to take size and weight into a proper perspective.
                  Last edited by TheBoxingXpert; 08-03-2016, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Well, did I even claim that I predicted on this site that Mayweather would beat Pacquiao? Nope. I just said that people in here picked Pacquiao. I was lurking since before I became a member. My only predictions can be seen in my signature. Your trolling failed, boy, and get that g@y anime thing out of your signature, aren't you supposed to be a man? This is a boxing forum, not a World of Warcraft forum, so please get that nerdy white boy attitude out of here.
                    Here, here!

A white anime nerd fanboy who is a fan of the most boring boxer about he's clearly trying too hard.

Comment

That's my boy. Stay loyal to me and I may reveal to you the secret behind my predictions.
                      I will be loyal to you and will do anything to prove myself. Whatever it takes to be enlightened by your secret in making predictions.

Comment

Working...
                      X