No announcement yet.

PREPARE YOURSELVES! Frampton gets ETHERED! Shocking Video / Rigo 124 catch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PREPARE YOURSELVES! Frampton gets ETHERED! Shocking Video / Rigo 124 catch

Yea there's really no defending this. Dude is scared shltless of the real jackal

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Yea there's really no defending this. Dude is scared shltless of the real jackal
      sh00K!

Comment

Danm, just about every boxer has the right to do what's good for themselves and for their family except for Framptom it seems.

Let the man make as much money as he possibly can, it's not his fault Riggo never invested in building a fanbase.

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
          Danm, just about every boxer has the right to do what's good for themselves and for their family except for Framptom it seems.

Let the man make as much money as he possibly can, it's not his fault Riggo never invested in building a fanbase.
          wait a minute. what don't you get about the video or are you trolling? Frampton said he has always fancied a fight with Rigo, that he "thinks he's the only Super Bantamweight to beat him..." That was during the Quigg win. Rigo just broke Dickens' jaw recently... how is Rigo NOW conveniently of no interest?

It's called being shook my son, shook.

Comment

Frampton , and quigg are both little pu$$ies, the way they duck rigo is some bitch shit

Comment

If I'm Frampton I'd tell that fanless cure for insomnia to meet me at 126 or piss off. You're not calling the shots when networks pay to not see you on TV.
              Last edited by JJRalkman; 08-01-2016, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                wait a minute. what don't you get about the video or are you trolling? Frampton said he has always fancied a fight with Rigo, that he "thinks he's the only Super Bantamweight to beat him..." That was during the Quigg win. Rigo just broke Dickens' jaw recently... how is Rigo NOW conveniently of no interest?

It's called being shook my son, shook.
                Maybe he is shook, so what? He will make a lot more money being undefeated and fighting other top guys(Russell, Selby, Cruz, etc.) Let him make that money, man.

Comment

I've been going back and forth with this guy on youtube for a couple hours about this. I agree with Frampton. Rigo brings no money to a fight. It'll be a good fight and Rigo probably beats him but he brings zero dollars to a fight. This fight deserves a 99-1 purse split. There's no way Rigo will accept that. And like Shane said, Rigo has done nothing to build his name. Rigo got stripped for being inactive. He needs to take the Andrade route and build his name back up. He has to be the one to create a demand for the fight. You saw how well the Irish traveled for Frampton in his last fight. No Rigo fans traveled to the UK to see him fight Dickens. And it isnt like Frampton is fighting the Salkas of the world. He's fighting the best and wants to fight Selby and GRJr. If Rigo gets his **** together he can get the fight. But you can't be so inactive you get stripped and think you deserve to get a big fight and a big payday. Rigo has done absolutely nothing on his end to build demand for this fight.

Comment

I like frampton and respect what he said "this is a sport where we only have few years to earn and I only want to deal with people who bring money to the table and rigo isnt one of them"

Respect, straight mayweather-ish is his mindset. RESPECT!
                    Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 08-01-2016, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X