Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Golovphobics actually in love with him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Golovphobics actually in love with him?

There are studies that show that ****phobic males are actually hidden ****sexuals. They were put to watch gay **** and the ****phobic group tended to have erections and the non-****phobic group didn't have erections.

I'm starting to think that these haters are in love with him or that they wanna be like him, what do you think? Discuss

Is ****phobia associated with ****sexual arousal? <- click to see study.

Do I turn you on, buddy?

Last edited by _Maxi; 07-31-2016, 01:05 AM.

I'm not his fan or hater. I admit that Golovkin is a bum beater. Damn but I like the guy. If he was American he would be a billionaire already. The guy is not a fighter, he's a businessman. He's just milking the **** out of that ****ing sport without taking any serious risks, beating bums for good money while making all boxing fans thinking he's the best thing in boxing. He would laugh at all these people who dislike him, because he makes more money for fighting some bartender, cab driver or construction worker than all his haters make in a year, and that's what matters at the end of the day. He even take that "goob boy" image for all these boxing fans, when everybody who knows Russian and seen his interviews on his native language, knows that he's far from being a nice guy. Beating bums, taking no risks, making good money, making all boxing fans praise you.How you can't respect that?
    Last edited by g27region; 07-31-2016, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Is this an admission of your man love for Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
        Is this an admission of your man love for Floyd?
        Nope, tbh he's not exactly pretty to me. But that's not the problem.
        Seriously, I think he's an elite fighter. I just don't consider him TBE and I don't like his clinching, his whinning about other fighters doping, and then he using IVs, being so muscular in comparison to ten years ago, lying/hiding fight night weights, making Maidana change gloves, tried to change Pacquiao gloves, etc.

I can explain rationally why I'm not a Floyd fan. GGG haters can't do the same. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          Nope, tbh he's not exactly pretty to me. But that's not the problem.
          Seriously, I think he's an elite fighter. I just don't consider him TBE and I don't like his clinching, his whinning about other fighters doping, and then he using IVs, being so muscular in comparison to ten years ago, lying/hiding fight night weights, making Maidana change gloves, tried to change Pacquiao gloves, etc.

I can explain rationally why I'm not a Floyd fan. GGG haters can't do the same. Cheers.
          Yeah but Messi still sucks for Argentina. Floyd rep'd his country. Messi rep'd for Spain and an elite Barcelona. Without the team serving him the ball he sucks ass just like Golovkin at the championship level. I know you miss Martinez, but that reign is over.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            Yeah but Messi still sucks for Argentina. Floyd rep'd his country. Messi rep'd for Spain and an elite Barcelona. Without the team serving him the ball he sucks ass just like Golovkin at the championship level. I know you miss Martinez, but that reign is over.

Messi is the biggest goal scorer for Argentina in official matches. He surpased Batistuta past month. So he doesn't sucks ass ***.

Floyd was in jail how many times? for beating women. That's how he represented his country? using IVs while crying because the rest of the field was supposedly doping? seeking advantage for himself? I don't think that's good representation.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              Messi is the biggest goal scorer for Argentina in official matches. He surpased Batistuta past month. So he doesn't sucks ass ***.

Floyd was in jail how many times? for beating women. That's how he represented his country? using IVs while crying because the rest of the field was supposedly doping? seeking advantage for himself? I don't think that's good representation.
              that failed Messi kick in penalties was beautiful! He said he has retired from tournaments! Championship level right there.

#48. Aren't you Rath?

Comment

They love him like no other

Comment

No doubt.

These whiny, always complaining little f*aggots want that G juice.

They've already posted in this thread too, so they know exactly who you had in mind when you created this thread.

Women....

Comment

It's all envy - A stiff Euro bum is currently the P4P Star and they can't hack it.

Comment

Working...
                    X