Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[THROWBACK VIDEO] HATTON vs. MAYWEATHER - CRAZY WEIGH IN!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    I'm just calling it the way I see it. You just cannot handle the truth!!!

Hatton hit the top ropes with the punch, Floyd was not hurt.... if I remember correctly, Floyd even had a smile on his face. REF Cortez saw that Floyd was not hurt, not pointing to the back of his head to say that he was hit there and saw Floyd smiling yet Hatton gets deducted a point.

While I can show you Floyd doing illegal moves such as elbowing and so on which clearly happened. No points deducted no nothing. Then of course they get Dave Moretti as Floyd's go to judge.

Nobody is saying that Floyd is not a good fighter. Its just that there are plenty of negatives that need to also be taken into consideration. Since some Floyd fans like YOU cannot even agree to the simple and obvious points well that leaves people like me having to point them out .....

EXAMPLE: Floyd lied about this yet you cannot agree that what he said made no sense!!! You know, giving blood 10 days before (less than a tablespoon) and giving urine and training which had subsided by then were his reasons for the IV.

You've never seen Floyd warned for elbowing (which he uses to create space)? You've never seen him deducted a point for using the elbow? You've never seen him warned by any ref (wasn't he warned in the Pac fight even)?

And for you to say the judges are on his side...? Really???? So the refs, the judges, USADA, Nevada, WADA, L0TTA.... bull****.

"Nobody is saying that Floyd is not a good fighter" is the most of a compliment you can give him. lol. That probably even bothered you to say. Carry on

Back on topic, this was an amazing show. The Brits really do know how to make an event, AN EVENT!

Comment

floyd's most exciting show "the weigh in" LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
        floyd's most exciting show "the weigh in" LOL
        Pacquiao's most exciting moment:

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Pacquiao's most exciting moment:

LOL, and that was against floyd?

Pac's fight all exciting

floyd's fight all boring

pac and floyd foguht boring

genius floyd fans logic pac's to blame LOL

Comment

LOL, and that was against floyd?

Pac's fight all exciting

floyd's fight all boring

pac and floyd foguht boring

genius floyd fans logic pac's to blame LOL
            I guess Larry Merchant is a genius Floyd fan. Thanks for the info.

MANNY PACQUIAO LET EVERYONE DOWN IN THIS FIGHT!!!!

Back on topic, I thought this was a great event, and an exciting fight! Hatton's fans really brought it and made for a great atmosphere from beginning til end. And much respect for the love they still gave Hatton after it was over, and the respect they gave to Mayweather. He went from them cursing him out and him flipping them off, to always mentioning how good the British fans have been to him since that fight and wanting to give them a fight in England.

Comment

I guess Larry Merchant is a genius Floyd fan. Thanks for the info.

MANNY PACQUIAO LET EVERYONE DOWN IN THIS FIGHT!!!!

Back on topic, I thought this was a great event, and an exciting fight! Hatton's fans really brought it and made for a great atmosphere from beginning til end. And much respect for the love they still gave Hatton after it was over, and the respect they gave to Mayweather. He went from them cursing him out and him flipping them off, to always mentioning how good the British fans have been to him since that fight and wanting to give them a fight in England.
              if i say yes larry's a genius floyd fan, will that justify your logic?

if pac let everyone down, did pac let genius floyd fans down too? LOL

look at how your brains work genius man

Comment

if i say yes larry's a genius floyd fan, will that justify your logic?
                Let's see your logic at work:

If Pacquaio's fights are always exciting...
                And Floyd's fights are always boring...

Does that mean that Pacquaio failed to make the fight exciting? He also failed to win.

if pac let everyone down, did pac let genius floyd fans down too? LOL
                You'd have to ask Larry Merchant, who made the statement. He didn't let me down. He did pretty much as well as I thought he could do.

look at how your brains work genius man
                My brains? I have 1 brain. You, on the other hand, have at most half a brain.

Now, keeping on topic. What about the Mayweather/Hatton fight? Did you find that one exciting? I did!

Comment

Let's see your logic at work:

If Pacquaio's fights are always exciting...
                  And Floyd's fights are always boring...

Does that mean that Pacquaio failed to make the fight exciting? He also failed to win.

Yes pac failed one time to make the fight exciting because of floyd, meanwhile floyd never fail to make the fight boring. so who's to blame for the floyd vs pac fight boring then? game set and match

You'd have to ask Larry Merchant, who made the statement. He didn't let me down. He did pretty much as well as I thought he could do.

if you and all the genius fans were not let down by pac then the statement "pac let everyone down" is false!

therefore using larry merchant as evidence fails.

My brains? I have 1 brain. You, on the other hand, have at most half a brain.

right you have a malfunctioning brain

Now, keeping on topic. What about the Mayweather/Hatton fight? Did you find that one exciting? I did!
                  nope, the weigh in and hatton's fans were exciting, not the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    I can't imagine so many American fans traveling to the UK to support any fighter.
                    U.K. Doesn't have a Las Vegas. If they did I certainly would. Vegas is literally world renowned. Most those fans went so they can twofer. Watch the fight and visit Vegas. Name one American that wants to go to the uk for any reason.

Comment

Yes pac failed one time to make the fight exciting because of floyd, meanwhile floyd never fail to make the fight boring. so who's to blame for the floyd vs pac fight boring then? game set and match
                      You just admit that Pacquaio failed to impose his will to change the fight from what Floyd normally does, according to you. Great. You just set game and match on yourself. So sorry that your savior couldn't control Floyd, looks like Floyd did the controlling. We call that ring generalship, by the way. Another reason Pac failed, being that it's one of the scoring criteria for the match, hmm?

if you and all the genius fans were not let down by pac then the statement "pac let everyone down" is false!

therefore using larry merchant as evidence fails.
                      It's an opinion. If you fail to see the point that he is making, then that's on you. You even agreed with him that he FAILED to make it an exciting fight because of Mayweather's will. I'm sure he would appreciate you agreeing.

right you have a malfunctioning brain
                      Yet you are the one who just ethered yourself. Good job.
                      Last edited by travestyny; 08-01-2016, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X