Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Smiles: I Ran From Golovkin? He's Fought NOBODY!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Smiles: I Ran From Golovkin? He's Fought NOBODY!

Mexican superstar Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez (47-1-1, 33KOs) has laughed off any claims that he ran from the middleweight division to avoid a fight with WBC/WBA/IBO/IBF champion Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin (35-0, 32KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

I can't wait until September 2017 and my man Canelo turns off Golovkin's lights

Comment

yes you did run from GGG, you got rid of your belt rather than fight him, dont know why you are still trash talking him.

Comment

Shots fired.
        Even tho Canelo looked like a punk after his last statement, he's only telling the truth here. Why does Bumlovin merit anything? Why is he making demands like he's the A-side?

Comment

Are you kidding, Ca$hnelo? I guess nobody has told you that Little G has knocked out a murderer's row of fighters in Marco Antonio Rubio, Dominic Wade, Willie Monroe Jr., etc., . All household names that even casual boxing fans know.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
            Shots fired.
            Even tho Canelo looked like a punk after his last statement, he's only telling the truth here. Why does Bumlovin merit anything? Why is he making demands like he's the A-side?
            What demands? To fight Canelo? That was his mando right

Comment

Damage has been done boy

Comment

Little G ain't s**t but a white privileged, disgusting coward businessman!

Comment

What advantages has he "Always" given away? He fought Floyd at 152, that's the only advantage you can say he has given an opponent. And yes, you did run from GGG, the fact that you are saying he hasn't fought anyone makes you look like even more of a punk cause that should of been easy pickings if that's the case

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    What advantages has he "Always" given away? He fought Floyd at 152, that's the only advantage you can say he has given an opponent. And yes, you did run from GGG, the fact that you are saying he hasn't fought anyone makes you look like even more of a punk cause that should of been easy pickings if that's the case
                    yeah exactly, if GGG is so useless why couldnt canelo just fight him now at 160 instead of needing a year and a half to prepare for it

Comment

Working...
                    X