Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac beats Crawford....do you place him above May in the TBE race?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    It was fun beating the shlt out of you before i ****d you. You are my bltch now so get use to it. I understand what your trying to do. It wont work. Im smart..youre ******. Thats as far as it goes. Have a good night Nancy. heheheheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeee Another PacBoy victim .... :AOR:
    Riggghttt. Dude, you aren't fooling anyone. All you are doing is running away, which is cowardly.

How can winning a controversial fight make someone fighter of the year, as you claimed it did with Pac vs. Bradley 2.

Are you going to explain, or b*tch out? Yes or no?

---------------

Thanks for throwing in the towel, homie. Next time come correct, eh?

Comment

• Most boxing people don't have Floyd in the TBE race. Not even close.

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
        did you enjoy my comments on the list?

in the world of boxing, attaching the word controversy only to injury and ignoring the rest is pure ignorance.....

now, with respect to the op thread...and in line with my view that pac should not come back to fight, the answer is pac does not need another win to secure his place in boxing....that is way above floyd....but way below ali....
        i was ignoring it dummy. I was only talking about Floyd and Manny and the injury causing controversy. You chose to talk about other shlt not pertaining to that topic and i shut you down every time. Like you again tried to do now and like i again did you again! lol. For a while there i was thinking you really arnt hat bad. But the longer you chose to avoid the issue you kinda made yourself look ******. But like you said...Its all in good fun. lol You wanna try another hobby. And i never said "only injury" . Thats you again avoiding the topic. The just is you put your foot in your mouth. Made a comment and got stuck with it. Didnt want to agree for what ever reason...but then chose to avoid the topic even after an entire forum seen it get rammed down your throat that and you did nothing but try endlessly to topic switch and change it up by asking questions that didnt have anything to to with the Floyd Manny figjht and the controversy win Floyd had. Even after the pure definition was given to you because obviously you didint know then what controversy even meant. All in good fun. You and Travesty have a good night. Thats more your level anyways.
        Last edited by PAC-BOY; 08-03-2016, 03:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomachenko View Post
          awww a bonding moment. how nice. we know who wears the thong in this relationship dont we...its a travesty hahahahaha You talk about people jumping in to help people. You two dummies call being made to look like a ****** all in good fun. Yikes.
          you seem jealous!?

anyway, do you believe i will stoop down to your level if you will just resort to such kind of statements? i believe you can do better.....

prove to me you can be better....

i love exchanges of opinion; no childish outbursts or derogatory remarks....

but some healthy toppings to ****e up the convo is ok....

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Riggghttt. Dude, you aren't fooling anyone. All you are doing is running away, which is cowardly.

How can winning a controversial fight make someone fighter of the year, as you claimed it did with Pac vs. Bradley 2.

Are you going to explain, or b*tch out? Yes or no?

---------------

Thanks for throwing in the towel, homie. Next time come correct, eh?
            good to bed bltch im not gonna tell you again. You know what im about to do to you...dont make me. lol

youre to ****** to talk to me.

Comment

good to bed bltch im not gonna tell you again. You know what im about to do to you...dont make me. lol

youre to ****** to talk to me.
              Kissy faces? You can do better than that.

How about answering the question instead of behaving like a str8 b*tch. That's something you could do for me.

Comment

i was ignoring it dummy. I was only talking about Floyd and Manny and the injury causing controversy. You chose to talk about other shlt not pertaining to that topic and i shut you down every time. Like you again tried to do now and like i again did you again! lol. For a while there i was thinking you really arnt hat bad. But the longer you chose to avoid the issue you kinda made yourself look ******. But like you said...Its all in good fun. lol You wanna try another hobby. And i never said "only injury" . Thats you again avoiding the topic. The just is you put your foot in your mouth. Made a comment and got stuck with it. Didnt want to agree for what ever reason...but then chose to avoid the topic even after an entire forum seen it get rammed down your throat that and you did nothing but try endlessly to topic switch and change it up by asking questions that didnt have anything to to with the Floyd Manny figjht and the controversy win Floyd had. Even after the pure definition was given to you because obviously you didint know then what controversy even meant. All in good fun. You and Travesty have a good night. Thats more your level anyways.
                "i was ignoring it" a very clear admission of your ignorance and selectiveness "dummy" a very clear indication of defeat and low breeding...

anyway, you love to point to the pac vs may fight.......i will give you this opportunity to redeem yourself as an objective and decent poster here in nsb....

so questions...kindly now look at the list and give honest answers....please!

do you really believe no other items on my list, aside from the injury issue, apply to the pac vs may fight? and why? do not evade.....

Comment

Nobody has yet agreed with you. lol

Just going to leave this right here. I know you don't respect Freddie Roach for whatever reason, but I know you respect Teddy. Looks like he agrees with me and doesn't agree with you. That should be enough to end this.

Comment

• PAC is another AMIR KHAN

Comment

• Originally posted by b0x
                      It also seems odd that freddy is on video record saying pac is scared of needles, and that he struggles to even get pac to take vitamins, even though pac has tattoos and apparently wanted an injection of painkillers before the fight...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-YOcWjHfsk
                      I don't think you understand the difference of having an injection and someone trying to locate a vein withdrawing blood. Me looking at blood being taken is enough to make me squirm.

Comment

Working...
                      X