Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac beats Crawford....do you place him above May in the TBE race?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
    "Then that changes the purity of the match. (In wich will also bring forth CONTROVERSY)"

wow! "changes the purity of the match"....ride on!

can you elaborate on the above?....oh, hold on....please, let me guess....

an injury changes the purity of the match!?.....

what more?

ah, cheating on the scales!? and....

dictating the gloves of your opponent!?

resorting to illegal or dirty tactics!?

very bad score cards!?

very incompetent or biased ref!?

using peds!?

i may have missed more, kindly add to the list...
    Nope....nothing to add to the list. Why would i want to add to the list? I will choose to stay on the topic. A injury that happens in a fight not brought on by a punch by either fighter that hinders the outcome or purity of the bout will bring forth controversy despite who wins or loses. Because unless its a draw...someone has to win and someone has to lose.

Gee maybe thats why another rule of if a injury happens before the 4th it can be declared a NC. or ND. So there is no winner. No controversy! But after that 4th round...Its official. Someone is gonna win or lose and the door to controversy is officially open if a injury happens outside of the fighters hands unless cause by a punch! Stay on topic. You cannot compare. A fact is a fact. I for one understand the definition of controversy and how it plays and has played so many rolls in the sport of Boxing. In the armatures as well as the pros.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      ahahahahahahahahaha. WOWWWWWWWWW.

Well played...except no one believes your bull****. Now explain.
      Oh so now you choose not to believe what i say lmfao. Then wtf are you conversing with me for? If you dont believe what im telling you then go *** yourself. Dont waste my time or yours. That was a bltch move btw. Like i said...Have some ***ng dignity.

oh one more thing before i cut you off...If you dont believe my bullshlt as you put it...why the *** would you want me to explain something else to you ? :AOR: What a ***ing idiot hehehehehehehehe

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Oh so now you choose not to believe what i say lmfao. Then wtf are you conversing with me for? If you dont believe what im telling you then go *** yourself. Dont waste my time or yours. That was a bltch move btw. Like i said...Have some ***ng dignity.

oh one more thing before i cut you off...If you dont believe my bullshlt as you put it...why the *** would you want me to explain something else to you ? :AOR: What a ***ing idiot hehehehehehehehe
        damn. I just read through this and oh my god you have Kod two posters at once. They tried PB they tried

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          TravestyNY, doesn't have a clue he's being ****d in here hahaha

The dumbest troll ever, travestyNY. Oh what a travesty indeed hahaha

Typical FL0mo blinded by his love for Floyd that he can't see he's been fuvked several times hahaha

Owned 3 way hahaha

This is getting embarrassing hahahaha

Larry Merchant agrees! Hahahaha

Its been a Travesty hahahahahaha

Comment

If I'm an idiot, how did an idiot just catch you out there contradicting yourself. You look like a moron right now, you know that?

1. You NOW say the Pac/Bradly 2 fight was a controversial win for Pacquaio.
            2. AT THE TIME OF THE FIGHT, You said it made him fighter of the year for that year.
            3. AT THE TIME OF THE FIGHT, You said a rematch meant nothing.

1. You said Mayweather Pacquaio was a controversial win for Mayweather.
            2. Mayweather doesn't deserve full credit, according to you.
            3. The score needs to be settled, according to you

You got caught out there, didn't you?

Comment

. . .
              "and on what ifs......yup...the definition of controversy"

"bro...this has nothing to do with injuries and is not on any level a classic example of controversy in that matter."

now, that's a good change.....so not all what ifs are controversies....right? and your definition of controversy is shot......

now i mentioned the thread topic as you have no difficulty accepting the suppositional scenario that if pac beats crawford.......

yet you have so much difficulty in accepting the reality (not a supposition) that a loss due to an injury is but a more likely conclusion.....the result of the fight running its natural course...

again, the win is diminished....

what is controversy to one may be just natural to others...

a lot of what ifs!

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                very well if that suits you....

cheers!
                What did I tell you? Even when you catch this dude blatantly contradicting himself, he won't admit it.

Instead he either gets 2 alts to say he's owning something, or two posters who are obviously sucking him off too hard. I don't know which it is, but doesn't really matter.

He will never admit that he is wrong, which he clearly is. Aren't you tired of doing this to him yet?:

We're never going to knock sense into this boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  If I'm an idiot, how did an idiot just catch you out there contradicting yourself. You look like a moron right now, you know that?

1. You NOW say the Pac/Bradly 2 fight was a controversial win for Pacquaio.
                  2. AT THE TIME OF THE FIGHT, You said it made him fighter of the year for that year.
                  3. AT THE TIME OF THE FIGHT, You said a rematch meant nothing.

1. You said Mayweather Pacquaio was a controversial win for Mayweather.
                  2. Mayweather doesn't deserve full credit, according to you.
                  3. The score needs to be settled, according to you

You got caught out there, didn't you?
                  oh here we go...Ill let you have the last word...Post ****** memes up and say what you want. Youre a dumb *** and will always be a dumb ***. Nobody has yet agreed with you. lol You are all alone in your pathetic little world. You dont have to own it. I owned you and it kills you. You did get ****d on this topic like Spoon said. Now youre desperate. Spewwing out bullshlt left and right trying skip off the topic yet again to make yourself look like you did something. Youre a ***ing loser. A pathetic piece of shlt that has no dignity and the brain the size of a nats dlick. Now please go *** yourself kill yourself or what the *** ever you dumb ***s to to yourself.

Comment

oh here we go...Ill let you have the last word...Post ****** memes up and say what you want. Youre a dumb *** and will always be a dumb ***. Nobody has yet agreed with you. lol You are all alone in your pathetic little world. You dont have to own it. I owned you and it kills you. You did get ****d on this topic like Spoon said. Now youre desperate. Spewwing out bullshlt left and right trying skip off the topic yet again to make yourself look like you did something. Youre a ***ing loser. A pathetic piece of shlt that has no dignity and the brain the size of a nats dlick. Now please go *** yourself kill yourself or what the *** ever you dumb ***s to to yourself.
                    LMAOOOO. THE EMOTIONAL PAC-BOY RETURNS. HE'SSSS MADDDDDDDD!!!!

And you're mad because you got caught out there and you have no comeback. Typical of someone losing a debate. I'll leave you alone before you bust a blood vessel, little homie. Go cry in Spoon's arms again!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomachenko
                      You got owned dude. Just except it. You look like a clown right now. Log off

I'll accept that you need to return to school and learn the difference between "except" and "accept."

Don't jump in the crossfire, junior. You're clearly not built for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X