Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac beats Crawford....do you place him above May in the TBE race?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    NOW TELL ME THIS, IF YOU GO INTO A FIGHT FINE AND YOU RE-INJURE SOMETHING....IS THAT A CAUSE OF ANY TYPE OF CONTROVERSY?

Tell me.
    OMG...You just owned yourself. hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      there is no way id ever get mad my little ******ed friend. youre here for my amusement. You still havent made a solid point yet. And yes to answer your stupid fuking question...If he RE-injured his arm or got injured in the fight what so ever...yes its a controversial win for Floyd you dumbass. Because Floyd beat a man fighting with one good arm lmfao.....oh my god you got me rolling laughing at how dumb you are. All jokes aside. Are you really like a 11yr old ******ed boy? heheheheheheeeeeeeeee
      Oh really?

So tell me, if Margarito goes into a fight and his eye gets busted up.....is that a cause of controversy?

Enlighten me.

Comment

Oh really?

So tell me, if Margarito goes into a fight and his eye gets busted up.....is that a cause of controversy?

Enlighten me.
        lmfao.

Comment

lmfao.
          Stumped? Don't know which way to go, huh?

I guess Margs can never legitimately lose a match when his once upon a time injured eye gets puffed up, huh?

Anything you want to say about that? Don't b*tch out now!

Comment

lmfao.
            Originally posted by travestyny View Post

I guess Margs can never legitimately lose a match when his once upon a time injured eye gets puffed up, huh?

Look who refused to answer the bell for the final round.

While you're on your back looking up at the jumbotron, why don't you let Teddy Atlas teach you about the nature of boxing:

Thanks for the fight, chump.

Comment

Look who refused to answer the bell for the final round.

While you're on your back looking up at the jumbotron, why don't you let Teddy Atlas teach you about the nature of boxing:

Thanks for the fight, chump.

Turn on the light of truth and once again the pacroaches scatter. Look at them.

Hurry stomp as many as you can before they get away!!!

Bwgahagahagaa.

Pact@rds lost in this thread too. Damn.

Comment

Youre too stupid to talk to me. But to answer you question you fuking moron...anything that alters a fighters ability to be 100% is a handicap...A eye injury old or knew. A shoulder old or new. Weight too much added or too much gained what the fuk ever the handicap is that made him fight way less that his normal performance is a handicap. The opposing fighter isnt faulted for doing what he should do and thats winning the fight. BUT (I know this is where you're gonna get confused and it may be very difficult for someone with your disability to comprehend but...) If he does win the fight YES his win will be tainted and that means there is controversy in his win because he won with a fighter who was not 100% healthy. I feel bad that you fail to understand this...but keep up the good work. Maybe you wont be an idiot forever.

Comment

Youre too stupid to talk to me. But to answer you question you fuking moron...anything that alters a fighters ability to be 100% is a handicap...A eye injury old or knew. A shoulder old or new. Weight too much added or too much gained what the fuk ever the handicap is that made him fight way less that his normal performance is a handicap. The opposing fighter isnt faulted for doing what he should do and thats winning the fight. BUT (I know this is where you're gonna get confused and it may be very difficult for someone with your disability to comprehend but...) If he does win the fight YES his win will be tainted and that means there is controversy in his win because he won with a fighter who was not 100% healthy. I feel bad that you fail to understand this...but keep up the good work. Maybe you wont be an idiot forever.

When was the last time a boxer or any athelete has competed injury free?

What about 38 years old 20 years in?

How many of those athelets used their pre existing injuries as a ****ing excuse after talking **** for 5 years???

Pact@rds fall for anything.

****ing stupid people in general.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                    When was the last time a boxer or any athelete has competed injury free?

What about 38 years old 20 years in?

How many of those athelets used their pre existing injuries as a ****ing excuse after talking **** for 5 years???

Pact@rds fall for anything.

****ing stupid people in general.
                    hahaha. Yo, these guys are clowns, man. Seriously. I can't believe he's trying to convince anyone that if a boxer goes into a fight 100% healthy, the fighter can use the myriad of former injuries he's had as possible excuses for a loss.

They don't get much more stupid than this!

Comment

So like I said, every fight that Margarito has from now on, if his once injured eye gets puffed up and he loses, it is a controversial loss. Is that correct? Seems like he will never lose a non-tainted match, right? Does that make sense to you?

Don't feel bad that I don't understand. No one understands. Teddy Atlas sure as hell didn't seem like he understands that thinking, does he? Pacquiao's shoulder was no excuse. When you go into a fight 100% healthy, as he claimed he did, whatever happens in the ring....that's boxing! You don't get to say it's tainted or controversial because your body is breaking down or you once upon a time had an injury. If he hurt his shoulder by swinging and missing, by hitting Floyd in the shoulder, by Floyd punching him in the shoulder, whatever....that's boxing!!! I recall tons of times when Mayweather hurts his hand, and Roger telling him things like, "Well Floyd, you're here now" (ie. Suck it up), or "Ok, just go to the body." If he would have lost these fights, I know damn well you wouldn't say the loss was controversial!

Listen to Roach. NO EXCUSES AFTER THIS FIGHT!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X