Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loeffler asks Haymon about Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did he in the end say 1-1.5yr they will have to fight!!?

Comment

Originally posted by doninlouisiana View Post
      They should offer Lara $1.25 mil for December and be done with it, a career high payday for Lara
      That would be the best offer he could ever hope for. Probably more than he deserves.

Comment

Lara should be happy to even be in the ring with GGG in front of an actual paying audience. I wouldn't even give him what Monroe got paid. Atleast Monroe is a neutral draw. Lara is what we in the business call a negative draw, he turns fans away when they see him on the bill.

Comment

He said Loeffler was asking about multiple Haymon fighters, likely including Jacobs and possibly DeGale.

DeGale should be the top preference. The economics work in the UK for that fight. Jacobs would need to be ppv and I don't see that happening in 2016 with Kovalev/Ward and Pacquiao in November, and maybe Saunders/Alvarez in December.

Lara if possible is a solid back up choice for a San Antonio fight, but if he's asking for big money it won't happen. Danny Jacobs said they offered him $1.5mill and that was probably based on the Lemieux fight model.
          I wonder what Jacob's is making for his Friday Night Fight on Spike TV?

Comment

NO NO NO you FAT ASS. You and Lara want Gennady, you will accept whatever is given to you and you will be destroyed. Stop backing down now that you saw the devil come your way. Fake ass cowards.

Comment

As a Lara fan i feel he should get paid 3-3.5 mil (considering lesser fighters are offered more, kell making 5 and that's what Eubanks would of made) but as a realist 1.5-2 is fair as Lara has a not too appealing style for big money ( granted he's a really good name for GGG but that's mostly to Hardcores)

Comment

I tried to watch the video, but it was just sooooo bad

Comment

Loeffler doesn't even have to initiate the talks. Lara himself should have talked to Haymon a long time ago if he really wanted the fight. And what exactly are you expecting from these twitters? Of course, Lara would start pricing himself out.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
                    As a Lara fan i feel he should get paid 3-3.5 mil (considering lesser fighters are offered more, kell making 5 and that's what Eubanks would of made) but as a realist 1.5-2 is fair as Lara has a not too appealing style for big money ( granted he's a really good name for GGG but that's mostly to Hardcores)
                    Lara sells nothing. Why should he be paid as much as 3-3.5 millions? you earn as much as you generate.

1 million is enough.

Comment

I don't get the 1 or 1 1/2 years BS. That makes me think there not that interested.. Lara, doesn't knock anybody out. In comparison to Crawford.
                      Last edited by MagikLair; 07-27-2016, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X