No announcement yet.

Arum tells Thurman to cut he bull**** and call Haymon for Manny P fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arum tells Thurman to cut he bull**** and call Haymon for Manny P fight

Smh stop using Manny P name. if Thurban really wanted the fight he would call Haymon.

Comment

"boxing fans have only themselves to blame for the poor programing they've been getting" bob arum

yep, it's our fault people

Comment

Who do you guys think Turman ends up fighting? he probably will fight Brandon Rios

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          "boxing fans have only themselves to blame for the poor programing they've been getting" bob arum

yep, it's our fault people
          Yeah wtf he's trying to shame you into buying his ppv

Comment

But waant Arum just talking to Haymon iabout Broner? why doesn't he just call him, make an offer and have him give it to Thurman similar to Broner.

Just announce Vargas/Pac

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              But waant Arum just talking to Haymon iabout Broner? why doesn't he just call him, make an offer and have him give it to Thurman similar to Broner.

Just announce Vargas/Pac
              thurman was the one calling pac out, arum wasnt the one calling for a thurman vs pac fight. why would arum call al for?

"hey al, so um yeah was just surfing the net earlier, and um yeah, you boy thurman was voicing out about how he wants to fight my guy manny"?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                thurman was the one calling pac out, arum wasnt the one calling for a thurman vs pac fight. why would arum call al for?

"hey al, so um yeah was just surfing the net earlier, and um yeah, you boy thurman was voicing out about how he wants to fight my guy manny"?
                "Hey al im looking fir an opponent for my fighter. Big name, better than Vargas, and Thurman called him out. Ill offer same as Broner. Go ask him and lets all make money"

Yeah i would think he would want to. Fighter already called out. Managers time and Pac needs the opponent for a TR event.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  "Hey al im looking fir an opponent for my fighter. Big name, better than Vargas, and Thurman called him out. Ill offer same as Broner. Go ask him and lets all make money"

Yeah i would think he would want to. Fighter already called out. Managers time and Pac needs the opponent for a TR event.
                  thurman getting a pac fight would be a career high pay day for him. if he wants it, go talk to his boss, have his boss call arum. al's fighter is the one that is calling the other guy out so you would think it'll make sense for him to go and ask his boss to get it done. arum going to ask al out of nowhere, will show desperation, which can back fire when negotiating.

Comment

why does bob act like he doesnt have anyones phone number

Comment

Working...
                    X