• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I'm gonna miss everybody

Let's all bring it in for Pacq-uiao
    PAC-E-OW, Uncle Bob, answer the phone its bone, throne drone alone into the auto-zone
    Little Boo Boo Al Haymon - God's got him
    Where the phone now?
    Livin in a hateful world, Hay-mon
    Looked at him while I Play Pokémon
    When playing with destiny, play too deep for me to say
    Lil' Pacquiao please come to me, come to me, told me if he could I should I would then we shall see

Comment

A bunch of mfers should be trying to fight Manny if Manny is legit coming back. Crawford should be willing to go to 147 np for that fight instead of sticking with the 140 thing. Thurman should be calling Haymon hourly on Haymon's ****ty ass flip phone. Khan needs to quit working on his sprawling for his UFC debut & try to make something happen. Broner need to get his **** together for more than 5 minutes & get realistic about his value & get that fight made. A bunch of mfers are seemingly f#cking up their chances of getting that fight if it is there to get which is my biggest question still.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        why does bob act like he doesnt have anyones phone number
        and why does thurman act like he doesnt know who to go talk too if he really wanted manny.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          thurman getting a pac fight would be a career high pay day for him. if he wants it, go talk to his boss, have his boss call arum. al's fighter is the one that is calling the other guy out so you would think it'll make sense for him to go and ask his boss to get it done. arum going to ask al out of nowhere, will show desperation, which can back fire when negotiating.
          Cant tell if youre serious or messing around

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            "boxing fans have only themselves to blame for the poor programing they've been getting" bob arum

yep, it's our fault people
            Well, yeah.

People buy crap, even though they know it'll be crap.

Manny v Floyd, anyone?

Comment

Arum is not gonna let Manny fight out of house. It's gonna be Vargas. I like that Arum doesn't care about protecting his fighters so much as long as they fight other TR fighters. I'm just tired of the same old weak stable.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                Cant tell if youre serious or messing around
                im thinking the same thing with you. dont act like if it was the other way around you wouldnt be saying the same thing i am here.

thurman wants to fight manny, im sure there's a way of going about that, instead of calling manny out on twitter. is that how he got all his other fights?

we all know bob like in house fights, and i know thats what you're trying to hint at, but dont act like its bob's job to call al for a fight that al's own fighter was calling out for.

Comment

thurman getting a pac fight would be a career high pay day for him. if he wants it, go talk to his boss, have his boss call arum. al's fighter is the one that is calling the other guy out so you would think it'll make sense for him to go and ask his boss to get it done. arum going to ask al out of nowhere, will show desperation, which can back fire when negotiating.
                  fetta is genius floyd fan member, see how genius he is.

Comment

and why does thurman act like he doesnt know who to go talk too if he really wanted manny.
                    hanzburger is also a member of genius floyd fan LOL

Comment

im thinking the same thing with you. dont act like if it was the other way around you wouldnt be saying the same thing i am here.

thurman wants to fight manny, im sure there's a way of going about that, instead of calling manny out on twitter. is that how he got all his other fights?

we all know bob like in house fights, and i know thats what you're trying to hint at, but dont act like its bob's job to call al for a fight that al's own fighter was calling out for.
                      As a promoter of a show i would expect he would want the best show. Yes I know he loves in house fights which is why i think this is all talk from Arum but he lost money on last Pac show and will again with a Vargas fight. So smart thinking is make more not lose again but whatever been saying its Vargas/Pac for a minute now.

Comment

Working...
                      X