Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bryant Jennings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Jennings is a good opponent for joshua or wilder. He is a guy to give the, rounds without losing too much risk

More realistic fight would be Jennings-stiverne in a crossroads fight

Comment

bye bye jennings, is a good B level fighter at that weight division, but think you need some degree of power to beat the top guys. Just see bum squad, fury and joshua walking him down and getting to him eventually as they wont be too concerned about whats coming back. Know furys more of a boxer but thats what he did against cunningham

Comment

Jennings is very good fighter. I expected him to become known as one of the best in the division. I thought he would beat Ortiz. Hopefully he still has the desire to continue fighting.

Comment

I like Jennings too.

Is Stiverne fighting Joshua? I agree what with Adam said, I'd like to see Jennings and Stiverne.

He needs a fight to get back in W column.

Comment

That was a really good fight between two good heavyweights. You don't see many fights at heavyweight anymore where both guys actually fight and look good doing so. I hope Jennings gets back in the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
              I'd like to see Jennings vs Andy Ruiz
              good fight, I keep forgetting about Andy Ruiz.

Comment

Originally posted by gee73 View Post
                He weighed in as low as 218 for a fight. I think he could make cruiserweight. It would suit him better. He is outweighed by the top heavyweights 20-30 lbs and he won't close that gap on his vegan diet soon.
                I think of Jennings as basically a younger Cunningham who was a very good HW but never near as good as he was at CW..

Comment

Jennings is a good but not great heavy

I'm sure he could land a few more big fights if he wanted them...I hope to see more of him

Comment

Working...
                  X