Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Postol: I Tried To Make an Exciting Fight, Crawford Was Running

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andujar View Post
    I really hope the PPV numbers flop, I will never pay for a crawford PPV ever again!!! By the 5th round we were all dizzy, I actually was getting dizzy from all the circling and side running. He got the good win for sure but OMG stand your ground. I dont like him anymore, I dont like the Broner types ( thugs - street types )
    Be real with yourself. You never did. Even though you might not pay again, I will. I'll even go see him fight live.

Comment

I expected Bud to have at least a few moments of real adversity but that's not what happened. Bud wasn't running, he was controlling distance against a taller guy with more reach. He did it beautifully too.

Crawford has significantly faster feet and hands, and Postol had multiple moments where you could see he thought twice on rushing in, Crawford tagged him enough to keep him respectful.

If Postol was really trying to make it exciting then he would have come at Crawford the way he did in round 12 starting in round 7. He was hopelessly down on the cards with the flash knock downs- he kept trying to use a jab that Crawford completely took away from him, Roach wasn't helping in the corner very much either. Postol had no jab and no plan B apparently.

This was really impressive to me. If Postol had turned up the heat on his attack (like in round 12) I think Crawford may have found the right shot to legitimately hurt him, I think Postol thought so too which is why it didn't happen.

Also I thought it was surprising that Postol had so many balance issues in this fight. He looked frustrated and confused most of the fight.
      Last edited by Mike_R; 07-24-2016, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        Postol won this 115-111.

Go watch it again. The crowd influenced things, cheering for shorts that never even connected. Apart from the flash knockdowns, Crawford was missing almost everything and being countered.

Boxing is a joke these days.
        First post in the thread is pure idiocy. This should be entertaining.

Comment

zzzzzzz

This **** was boring ,,I wouldn't say he ran but I'm done with these types of fights no wonder why everyone is moving to mma I will never pay for this type of fight ,,well thank god I watched it for free ,,man thurman vs porter should've been ppv not his ****.

Comment

Crawford scored two knockdowns on the guy and had him turning his back and running away like a ***** from every heated exchange they got into.

Comment

Boxing in 2016: When you get your ass kicked by a black guy, say he ran.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                What she say?
                That Roach and Postol would say Crawford was running after the fight.

Comment

Crawford moved and was always in position to get off his shots. And when they engaged Crawford won every exchange. Peterson ran against Garcia. This was not running. And I'm disappointed to hear Postol say this.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    yeah a street person. wtf you think a thug is? a killer? lol.. ol'carried away ass.. you are who you associates yourself with.
                    Even if Crawford made mistakes in his past, are you going to judge him by that for the rest of his life? I guess you're the only perfect person on Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                      Funny thing is...I never said he was a "goody goody". So now playing dice for money is criminal activity? I guess that means playing golf at the local course for money is illegal too. Golf course thuggery. Simply put, nothing he has done in the past made him a thug then or a thug now. Maybe you should visit the nearest prison and find out what a real thug is.

Comment

Working...
                      X