Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford: Manny Pacquiao Must Fight Me at 140!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford: Manny Pacquiao Must Fight Me at 140!

Crawford Wants Pacquiao at 140. On Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Terence Crawford punched his way to a lopsided 12-round unanimous decision over Viktor Postol Saturday to unify the World Boxing Organization and World Boxing Council super lightweight world titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Manny's more dangerous at 140, but that's also TC's best weightclass, so let's get it on.

I think Roach has too much pride to not try and beat TC, and this time with his best student, and the fighter best equipped to beat TC.

We all know Manny's down. Got TC dismantling him though.

Comment

I'm fine with Crawford hanging at 140 for a little bit but I don't think Manny should go back down there to fight him. Really does nothing for a retired legend to compromise himself while taking on the hungriest young lion. Disaster in the making.

Comment

Manny and Roach always said that Manny can go down to 140 or even 135 but it will never happen.Pac almost 38, i don't think he want drain himself.That fight will be at 143-144 (Algieri, Marquez fights) or full ww limit.

Comment

I know Manny has a great chin, but Crawford is mobile, and highly skilled.

I hate when legends stick around too long.

Marquez in a Walker still trying to fight...

Comment

I think manny will fight vargas next
            I would LOVE to be wrong, but boxing has let me down time and time again in regards to getting excited over big fights happening at the perfect time… only to watch them dissipate
            But if im wrong, praise the boxing gods

Comment

I would like to see crawford vs pacman.....Crawford for the win.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                I'm fine with Crawford hanging at 140 for a little bit but I don't think Manny should go back down there to fight him. Really does nothing for a retired legend to compromise himself while taking on the hungriest young lion. Disaster in the making.
                Your right m8.....he don't need to put himself in that kind of fight with a nasty hungry fighter like Crawford .....I don't think mayweather would put himself in there with a Terence Crawford as well......a highly skilled hungry and nasty fighter is a fighter that should be avoided by fighters who are in there late 30's .....we saw it with Leonard vs Norris ...Chavez vs de la Hoya....I don't want pacquaio to finish like that

Comment

Crawford's PPV numbers will be lower than GGG's vs Lemieux...

Someone should tell that boy, that Pacquiao (the "A" side) decides the weight, and he's going to be more than happy to knock his head off his shoulders.

Postol has no power, Crawford walked right through him, let's him actually fight someone his size who can punch...

He was hurt by a blown FW with a Khan chin, Postol had 12 KOs with 28 wins going into the fight, he's a pillow puncher and never tested Crawford's chin again.

It's a legit win, but Manny is a different beast all together.

Comment

Terence Crawford really does remind me of Sweet Pea. Not so much just the way he stuck and moved tonight but over his past few fights he's shown some little nuances that the only person I remember doing those things was Pea. And like Pea, his defense is exquisite but he lives on the edge. One large difference between the two is pedigree. A win like this moves him up the p4p ladder but I almost need to see the Pacquiao fight in order to be fully convinced.

Comment

Working...
                    X