Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want Crawford vs Mikey Garcia at 140 next.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want Crawford vs Mikey Garcia at 140 next.

This is a fight that I would like to see.

Mikey needs a chance to get his feet wet again. I think it'd be an amazing fight next year.

Comment

Mikey needs 2-3 fights first to get off the rust and to get acclimated to the weight. But no matter which Mikey Garcia shows up, I think Crawford wins and probably wins by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Mikey needs a chance to get his feet wet again. I think it'd be an amazing fight next year.
        I forgot he's been out for so long. It would be unwise to fight Crawford of the bat. However if he's still the same Mikey Garcia he will give Crawford hell.

Comment

It would be so fun and nerve racking while it lasted. Mikey has the boxing ability and the power to beat anyone on any given night, but TC's too durable and too rounded for him in the end.

Comment

Crawford would beat the **** out of Mikey. True boilers like Mikey can't hang anymore when they fight guys their own size.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              Crawford would beat the **** out of Mikey. True boilers like Mikey can't hang anymore when they fight guys their own size.
              Crawford is a boiler himself and Mikey is very skilled.

Comment

I doubt Spiteful Arum is going to work with Mikey Garcia nor do I think Garcia wants to work with Arum in anyway so don't see that fight happening anytime soon

Comment

They fought in the amateurs. Crawford won. Not only that, Crawford also beat Danny Garcia in the amatuers

Comment

Too bad Mikey beefed with top rank... Had he stayed with top rank he would have probably already landed a manny fight, and now be looking at paydays vs crawford, bradley, vargas and verdejo

Comment

Working...
                    X