Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez Crushes Rueda in Two, Wins WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The kid is special. Hopefully he stays focused and out of trouble outside the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
      You're p*ssy aching mate, chill. He already beat decent names in Avalos and Gradovich and is constantly improving and stepping up. I'm sure he'll be pitted against more recognized and accomplished names in no time, even though he already beat the snot out of a former champion in his previous fight.
      forgot about the gradovich fight.. just dont see how he fights that bum for a title

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        alot of people drinking the koolaid for beating a scrub.. hopefully he fights someone decent next time
        Exactly.

It was an excellent performance, but against a B level fighter at best.

Good win nonetheless doe.

Comment

Valdez knocks Lomachenko clean out, finishes what Salido started...

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            alot of people drinking the koolaid for beating a scrub.. hopefully he fights someone decent next time
            Just wait till he knocks out Gary Russell

Comment

Comment

This is great news. I'd match him against Marriaga and the Hosono/Barros winner for his next two bouts.

Comment

yes but it happens all the time dsg fought a washed up coming off a year lay off guerrero for a title too no body said sht.. and Valdez made him look like a bum the kid has that skill

Comment

Oscar Valdez continues to impress fight by fight. Manny Robles has done a damn good job improving Valdez fight by fight.

Right now I would probably favor Valdez over any of the other top featherweights right now. It's going to take an elite fighter to beat this young monster.

Hopefully next he gets a fight with Russell, or the Santa Cruz/Frampton winner.

Comment

Hopefully they try to let him unify the division.
                      Rueda wasn't the greatest of opponents, but I am pretty confident Top Rank will not be scared at all to let Valdez fight the other top guys at 126.
                      Russell would be the toughest fight in my opinion.
                      Santa Cruz would be a fun fight, but Valdez will win it and in impressive fashion I'm confident about that.
                      And don't even talk to me about Selby.
                      Last edited by HI-TECH Boxing; 07-23-2016, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X