Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's fight night!!!!!!!! Who ya got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup I love big fight weekends, I have a routine I party friday hence I go to sleep late and wake up late on saturday so I wake up saturday hungover so I start drinking again and bam its fight time, and I like it more when its toprank cause toprank streams the undercard on their site so its all day boxing.

Comment

I got TC by KO/TKO/ref stoppage, either one. I think they're both going in to put on a show, and really prove who the best in the division is in spectacular fashion. Plus, it's on PPV, and their first "tryout" on PPV. I don't think either fighter wants to let down the fans, and make sure they get put back on PPV.

Career defining moment for both, and I think TC's gonna force Postal into a dog fight, after a few rounds of feeling each other out, then fireworks will ensue. Got TC catching him with something mean, then taking over from there.
      Last edited by CatchAndShoot; 07-23-2016, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Crawford wins at 2 minute and 12 seconds of the 10th round

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
          Crawford wins at 2 minute and 12 seconds of the 10th round
          Damn, calling the round and the time too. I agree that TC's gonna take him out around the 10th round.

Comment

I'm with Postol. I think Postol stops Crawford late or loses a close or controversial decision.

Odds-wise you gotta go with Postol. Basically the odds are saying Crawford wins 84% of the time & personally I see this as a pretty 50/50 fight & worse case maybe its 60/40 Crawford, but either way its Postol or pass betting wise.

As far as the UFC I think Melendez is gonna come back strong tonight. And I keep hearing things about the chick Holm is fighting so typically I'd say Holm wins, but I'm thinking this Russian chick might be a sleeper from what I'm hearing people I respect say.

Comment

I think Crawford by decision is the safe bet, but I have a feeling Crawfords gonna wanna stop him in the later rounds, so I've chosen that. Might be more a ref stoppage than an actual knock out though.

Comment

Postol outboxes Crawford, but loses the decision

Comment

crawford by stoppage.

if not then by convincing and legit UD.

Comment

White guy err I mean Postol by KO.

Comment

This is really a 50/50 fight but Crawford is built up to be the next young American star, so I see Crawford getting the decision if it is close.

Comment

Working...
                      X