Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shawn Porter said he has Big News in the next few days, a huge fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shawn Porter vs Brandon Rios

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
      Shawn Porter vs Brandon Rios
      His Dad mentioned wanting him to fight Shawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        His Dad mentioned wanting him to fight Shawn.
        idk but i know brandon has something in the works coming out, saw an ellie videos with rios and his trainer were hinting rios got something big coming and his trainer was joking/hinting that after this he (the trainer) can retire.

Comment

He stayed at a holiday inn express last night?

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
            He's fighting pacman, already saw a twitter feed
            Someone said its either Pacquiao or Jessie Vargas next for Porter an Rios seems likely since he said he is talking with Top Rank for a big fight.

Comment

Despite coming off of a loss and I know people will make a big deal about that, I wouldn't mind seeing him in a big fight his next fight because he gave a great effort vs Thurman and it was a close fight. So I would be OK with Porter vs Pacquiao, Vargas or hell even Mayweather or Cotto his next fight

Props to Shawn for WANTING TO FIGHT TOP GUYS!
              Last edited by sicko; 07-22-2016, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Despite coming off of a loss and I know people will make a big deal about that, I wouldn't mind seeing him in a big fight his next fight because he gave a great effort vs Thurman and it was a close fight. So I would be OK with Porter vs Pacquiao, Vargas or hell even Mayweather or Cotto his next fight

Props to Shawn for WANTING TO FIGHT TOP GUYS!
                Shawn will fight anyone, he is similar to Tim Bradley

hey wait, maybe its going to be Tim Bradley vs shawn Porter? that would be an awesome fight against to workhorses.

Comment

What about Garcia?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Shawn will fight anyone, he is similar to Tim Bradley

hey wait, maybe its going to be Tim Bradley vs shawn Porter? that would be an awesome fight against to workhorses.
                    Yeah I forgot about Bradley that would be a big one as well, I been wanting that fight for YEARS now their styles together would produce another FOTY Candidate with both getting into some classic back and forth exchanges

Last edited by sicko; 07-22-2016, 09:27 PM.

Comment

If its Pacquiao, which I don't think it is, then Porter would be in line for a highlight reel KO. Thurman figured out how to time him up later in their fight and catch him on the way in. Pac would drop Porter early and often. I like Porter and respect his hustle but Pac would toy with him and his reckless style.
                      Maybe he is fighting Mosley?

Comment

Working...
                      X