Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim Watt retires from commentating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's had his critics, but I've always found Jim Watt to be a MUCH better commentator than John Rawling, who is repetitive, monotone, boring and biased.

And for me, Jim Watt is better to listen to than Barry Jones.

Comment

I like Jim Watt......

Comment

Aww, i really loved this man and his commentating. And his accent was the sweetest aspect of his craft to me.
        And you guys speak English and call this Scottish guy's accent a gypsy accent or have no clue about it? How ignorent of you.

Comment

They'll probably get Adam Smith in now as co-commentator. From a business perspective, why use some of the budget to get Paulie in when you have Adam Smith lurking around in the background like a weirdo anyway. Then Johnny Nelson to do the presenting. He's awful but it is what it is.

Anyway good luck to Jim Watt, Hope he enjoys his years off now. Didnt like his commentary but he has been through some tough times, lost his daughter recently which must have been devastating.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            When did I say he was not elite? I dont understand where you are coming from with this comment. I said hes getting KO whats so hard to understand? he been sparked and put on the floor before even by a cruiserweight.
            Fury has never been dropped by a cruiserweight.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF Huck! View Post
              Fury has never been dropped by a cruiserweight.
              You guys been coming at me sideways this whole thread...do you know Steve Cunningham is career long cruiserweight? his last fight was for the WBO cruiserweight title vs. Glowaki!

Comment

You guys been coming at me sideways this whole thread...do you know Steve Cunningham is career long cruiserweight? his last fight was for the WBO cruiserweight title vs. Glowaki!
                He weighed 205 for the Fury fight so technically he was above the cruiserweight limit, hence not a cruiserweight.

Comment

He weighed 205 for the Fury fight so technically he was above the cruiserweight limit, hence not a cruiserweight.
                  Oh I see then Khan was not a welterweight vs. Canelo - got it.

Comment

Oh I see then Khan was not a welterweight vs. Canelo - got it.
                    Was Joe Frazier a cruiserweight?

Comment

Was Joe Frazier a cruiserweight?
                      OMG - you lost this one bro...dont go there...I told denium the same thing the other day take this L and fall back regroup and come out swinging tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                      X