Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Brandon Rios goes too far plays with Trainers penis and balls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL Elie removed all the comments people were leaving about Rios playing with Funez dick, they were saying thats foul, or wtf why is he tugging and fondling Ricky?

Elie censoring comments again.

Comment

Not a fan of this crap. I'm sorry to say this trainer has probably been subjected to more than just this. And it's because he didn't check Brandon as soon as he started with it.

Comment

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
        Not a fan of this crap. I'm sorry to say this trainer has probably been subjected to more than just this. And it's because he didn't check Brandon as soon as he started with it.
        yup, Brandon left Robert Garcia because they were too close and he said he needed some discipline, well Funez is similar to Garcia he is not a disciplinarian.

Brandon needed someone like Goosen or someone who doesn'[t play that chit.

I seen Brandon being very rude and vulgar to that older former kick boxing champion on Elies video, the guy was very respectful but he just awkwardly laughed at Rios and all that came out of Rios mouth was F this F that, Phag, you like to suck dick, Phag, and he even tried to grab the mans balls, smh

Rios is a weird dude, this guy is a moleser

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
          You massaged Floyds balls on here on a regular basis yet you seemed to find that acceptable.

If that was Broner doing it to that absolute fat bastard of a coach he has you'd be loving every second of it.

In fact I'd go as far as saying you'd screenshot the exact moment and choose it as your screensaver on your phone.
          No...just no....that **** was g@y no matter who did it

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            yup, Brandon left Robert Garcia because they were too close and he said he needed some discipline, well Funez is similar to Garcia he is not a disciplinarian.

Brandon needed someone like Goosen or someone who doesn'[t play that chit.

I seen Brandon being very rude and vulgar to that older former kick boxing champion on Elies video, the guy was very respectful but he just awkwardly laughed at Rios and all that came out of Rios mouth was F this F that, Phag, you like to suck dick, Phag, and he even tried to grab the mans balls, smh

Rios is a weird dude, this guy is a moleser
            i dont think any trainer will be able to make it work with brandon. even if rios went and got a more discipline trainer, the problems is rios have a weak mind set. strict trainers is not gonna put up with rios crap.

i've watched a few videos of rios training and this dude just doesnt have any drive at all. was watching him do sit ups and ricky was telling him to come all the way up and rios just gave up and said he doesnt wanna do it anymore lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
              relax dude. it's horseplay.

he has a wife and kids. your fake outrage does nothing.
              Thats not fuking horse play bro...thats straight up **** shlt right there.

Comment

That was just full on ****

Comment

I...feel....uncomfortable.

Comment

Then the awkwardness after it and Ricky just tolerating the sexual harassment.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                      relax dude. it's horseplay.

he has a wife and kids. your fake outrage does nothing.
                      Horseplay??????????? yous one **** g@y ass somamabeech bruh.....is this how you "horseplay" with dudes????

Comment

Working...
                      X