Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Mexican Fighter of All Time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chavez Sr. I would think is the best Mexican fighter of all time. Sanchez had the potential but his life was tragically cut short. Lopez, Marquez and Morales are also in my top five. I need to look at more old fights of Zarate to get a better opinion of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      separated by how many pounds?? lol, yea very comparable to duran

who said anything about hearns? lol at robinson not facing any greats at 147 so he must suck huh?

you're all over the place using straw men fallacy logic trying to save face and recover from your sheer ******ity.

its hilarious....

not my fault you cant comprehend what you read.....keep up the good fight,...gargler damage control...this thread is about the best mexican fighters of all time...im not the only one to vote for finito.....your dumb azz is in the thread bringing up GGG.....bwahahahahahahahahahahah

Comment

separated by how many pounds?? lol, yea very comparable to duran

who said anything about hearns? lol at robinson not facing any greats at 147 so he must suck huh?

you're all over the place using straw men fallacy logic trying to save face and recover from your sheer ******ity.

its hilarious....

name all the great welterweights he fought when he campaigned there....i'll wait.....the only great fighters he faced their was a washed up henry armstrong and a pre prime Gavilan

you sir, dont know ***** about boxing

but you wouldnt know what because you dont follow boxing or its history, you follow GGG

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          name all the great welterweights he fought when he campaigned there....i'll wait.....the only great fighters he faced their was a washed up henry armstrong and a pre prime Gavilan

you sir, dont know ***** about boxing

but you wouldnt know what because you dont follow boxing or its history, you follow GGG
          sugar ray robinson is a bum and floyd is TBE.

yeaaa you keep thinking that.

Comment

duran started at 118lbs and fought Iran Barkley and Marvin Hagler.

totally the same as ricardo moving up.

keep embarrassing yourself for the internet to see.

Duran is Panamanian

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
              Duran is Panamanian
              wtf is your point?

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                Duran is Panamanian
                If im not mistaken, I think Duran's dad was mexican....sterling archer is a tool...he never has a rebuttal, just idiotic jokes because he knows little about the history of the sport

Comment

sugar ray robinson is a bum and floyd is TBE.

yeaaa you keep thinking that.

:
                  just like I thought...lack of comprehension and no answer the question...im done

Comment

wtf is your point?
                    LOL I don't know man, the thread asked about Mexican fighters so I was being an Ahole, it didn't work so lets just move on!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      If im not mistaken, I think Duran's dad was mexican....sterling archer is a tool...he never has a rebuttal, just idiotic jokes because he knows little about the history of the sport
                      lol I was just messin around. I do remember rading he was Panamanian tho

Comment

Working...
                      X