Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was Barrera able to beat Naseem Hamed so easily?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hamed was not in his prime, hand issues, serious car accident, back problems, weight issues, trainer change, ego out of control, lack of motivation

he didnt even do his iconic ring flip into the ring

he went into that fight probably at his worst and it didnt help he was up against the best

however people talk as if that fight was one sided, it was not one sided at all, it was competitive

naz was a elite boxer and would have beat most of the top guys who all ducked him, barrera was the only one with balls
    Last edited by FrankieBruno; 07-21-2016, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Hamed vs Barrera Documentary

("Little Prince - Big Fight")

Comment

Hamed's own ego and personal issues ruined his career, but that man is the closest I've ever seen to a superhero in the ring.

Unstoppable. Untouchable. Unbeatable.

Don't get me wrong; those that want to take Barrera's side will always have a case, because the actual fight went their way.

But I can't sit here and lie by saying that I "think" Barrera was actually on Hamed's TRUE level.

No one was.

The prince was a once in a lifetime boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          what do you expect from a ***er?
          Miss me with your racist ass comments man

Comment

Barrera had a great game plan and he executed it perfectly. Barrera is the superior technical boxer and he's tougher but he still had to devise a specific game plan to negate the dangerous unorthodox style of Naz.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
              Miss me with your racist ass comments man
              did naseem hamed push his religion on the american public with that ridiculous islamist ring entrance?

its a simple question.

yes or no.

would you like me to post visual evidence to help you decide?

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                did naseem hamed push his religion on the american public with that ridiculous islamist ring entrance?

its a simple question.

yes or no.

would you like me to post visual evidence to help you decide?
                Honestly i dont give a ****..it was a boxing match and the better man won...even Lampley lost him **** in that fight going all anti religious and Foreman had to shut him down

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                  Honestly i dont give a ****..it was a boxing match and the better man won...even Lampley lost him **** in that fight going all anti religious and Foreman had to shut him down
                  yes it was a boxing match.

HAMED MADE IT MORE THAN A BOXING MATCH WITH HIS DISRESPECTFUL RING ENTRANCE.

It messed with his head. he put necessary pressure on himself mentally with that move.

not only that,

it most likely galvanized the christian warrior MAB and gave him the upper hand in the mental warfare department.

that is why i bring it up.

there is a mental connective tissue involved.

Comment

WTF is wrong with people? Why is this sort of bull**** allowed to stand here?

Comment

Originally posted by HtotheZ View Post
                      What was it about Barrera that gave Hamed so much trouble in their fight?

I'm talking mainly from a STYLE point of view though, not some "Barrera's family just died and his wife is in the ER from a mysterious illness that will only be cured by a decisive victory in his next big fight, which made him an unstoppable force" type of reasoning
                      How about, Barrera is just better than him.

Comment

Working...
                      X