Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was Barrera able to beat Naseem Hamed so easily?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

El Terrible would have beat his ass worse

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      El Terrible would have beat his ass worse
      that's someone from mexico city.

imagine what someone from tijuana would have done to that abu sayaff maggot???

hamed would have left that ring unconscious and an atheist had he fought morales.

marquez wouldnt even need to drink urine to handle that jihadi bum.

Comment

It's not about age; it's about taking the sport seriously. Hamed wasn't. That wasn't the best version of Hamed to have ever boxed. That's what I'm referencing when I say prime.

Comment

According to Barrera, he said Hamed was his toughest opponent because he had to alter his style, and move more. The Barrera that fought Hamed was a very different fighter at that point. There's a lot more to it than motivation.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            that's someone from mexico city.

imagine what someone from tijuana would have done to that abu sayaff maggot???

hamed would have left that ring unconscious and an atheist had he fought morales.

marquez wouldnt even need to drink urine to handle that jihadi bum.
            Whats up with your anti religious/racist ass posts? can we just keep this about boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
              It's not about age; it's about taking the sport seriously. Hamed wasn't. That wasn't the best version of Hamed to have ever boxed. That's what I'm referencing when I say prime.
              No he simply faced the best boxer he ever faced and was not good enough

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
                why do you hate personal responsibility so much?

it explains a lot about you.

why you dont have a job....

you just cant accept your mistakes and look to blame other people instead.

This was Hamed's best opponent to date.
                His first fight in the mecca of boxing (which he touted himself during promotion)..

but he wasnt up for it???

stop blaming other people for your failures in life.

that's what is preventing you from being a successful functioning member of society.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                  Whats up with your anti religious/racist ass posts? can we just keep this about boxing?
                  did naseem hamed not push his ignorant and vile religion during the fight???

yes or no?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                    No he simply faced the best boxer he ever faced and was not good enough
                    We'll agree to disagree.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X