No announcement yet.

P4P number 2 at the end of the year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
    Because they were actually great, Golovkin is the first pound for pound fighter who his in 1 division. Even Adonis moved up but Golovkin is a sissy.
    Not true. Ward was also #3 or #4 when he was at 168.
    Golovkin has an entire division scared. People moving down to avoid him.

What is the problem if you're black? are you ashamed of it? I'm not white and I can accept it, there's no issue in not being white. You can't hate people so much because of their race.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      Oh another insecure black man...
      A black man that is for the sport........a black man that doesn't give a **** about a boxers race. a black man that knows insecure little dweebs like yourself only care about race. race in the sport of boxing is one of the most ret@rded things on earth. all of these fighters have to eventually fight another fighter of the same race nationality and creed.

u mentioning my race when my post has nothing to do with race shows how much of a race debater u truly are hahahahaha

i mentioned kovolav? is he black? no. he's fighting a fight that if he were to win would put him in the debate for p4p 1. chocalito? is he black? no.

golovkin is fighting a trash fight against a welterweight and u think i can't have an opinion towards that just because I am black?

EAT A PHAT ONE RACIST.........

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
        A black man that is for the sport........a black man that doesn't give a **** about a boxers race. a black man that knows insecure little dweebs like yourself only care about race. race in the sport of boxing is one of the most ret@rded things on earth. all of these fighters have to eventually fight another fighter of the same race nationality and creed.

u mentioning my race when my post has nothing to do with race shows how much of a race debater u truly are hahahahaha

i mentioned kovolav? is he black? no. he's fighting a fight that if he were to win would put him in the debate for p4p 1. chocalito? is he black? no.

golovkin is fighting a trash fight against a welterweight and u think i can't have an opinion towards that just because I am black?

EAT A PHAT ONE RACIST.........
        A black man that has a signature with the phrase "white girl" doesn't give a **** about race and is not racist...

Yeah, ok, whatever, as you say...

You're a racist. And before you accuse me of racism I'm not even white.

Comment

A black man that has a signature with the phrase "white girl" doesn't give a **** about race and is not racist...

Yeah, ok, whatever, as you say...

You're a racist. And before you accuse me of racism I'm not even white.
          who gives a ****..........so what, i like white girls? how is that racist? i also like hispanic girls? does that make me racist also? what about black girls? am i still racist? you're a dweeb fishing for pride behind race debates. and i didn't accuse u of being any specific race. i accused u of being racist because rather then look at the point i was making in my post your response was "a insecure black man" you're a racist dweeb hahaha you're not even white? as if whites are the only people that can be racist?

Comment

I have a feeling Kovalev/Ward is going to be a clinch fest.

If Chocolatito wins that 4th world title he's going to stay on top.

Comment

No one really has a lock hold on the number one, but yeah, the winner of Kov vs Ward will be #1. Depending on how close/competitive it is the loser can be anywhere from 2 to 5. Postol vs Crawford winner will probably be my #2

Comment

Depending on how the loser of Ward/Kovolev looks, could be them at #2..

Most likely it will be roman, rigo, or possible crawford

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                  I have a feeling Kovalev/Ward is going to be a clinch fest.

If Chocolatito wins that 4th world title he's going to stay on top.
                  as if Ward was gonna do something different

Comment

Not true. Ward was also #3 or #4 when he was at 168.
                    Golovkin has an entire division scared. People moving down to avoid him.

What is the problem if you're black? are you ashamed of it? I'm not white and I can accept it, there's no issue in not being white. You can't hate people so much because of their race.
                    You no what Moorer did when he was ducked? He moved up like a man. Golovkin is not p4p.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      as if Ward was gonna do something different

I just hope it happens this year. I'm not convinced it's going to.

Comment

Working...
                      X