Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Kell Brook look Black when his parents are both White??? (Srs)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    Brook is a man of mixed race and African American and white are part of that mix. He isn't 100% white and that is obvious.
    Brook isn't a Yank you loony.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
      His mom was addicted to the BBC.
      What does her choice of television channel have to do with anything?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        When I first saw Kell I never thought he was black, always thought he was a Arabian or Pakistani for some reason.
        Yeah, I thought he was Yemeni myself, same as Naz.

Comment

Originally posted by JJRalkman View Post
          Because his "father" is a cuckold raising another man's kid. There is nothing more pathetic in this world.
          Really? Nothing more pathetic? How about internet tough guys who use words when they don't know what they mean? No? Children who post about online about cuckolds and alpha male nonsense knowing full well that if their mothers found out what they were typing they would tan their arses?

Seriously, some people need to move out of their parents basement and grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by zerosixthree View Post
            Really? Nothing more pathetic? How about internet tough guys who use words when they don't know what they mean? No? Children who post about online about cuckolds and alpha male nonsense knowing full well that if their mothers found out what they were typing they would tan their arses?

Seriously, some people need to move out of their parents basement and grow up.
            i would green this but apparently Ive given to much.

Comment

His mom felt, tripped and landed on a Jamaican cawk.

Comment

He was adopted by terry before he was born - as in his bio dad left his mother during pregnancy.

He is of Jamaican descent I believe. His bio
                Mother is white.
                Last edited by LacedUp; 08-28-2016, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Brook is about the shade of what Jesus is if we had an actual accurate depiction of him
                  That's why his name is Ezekiel.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                    Why do you dumb ***s care what race he is. I had my DNA tested, at first glance Im 6'3 250lbs ***ing nasty viking. Turns out Im 23% native american 71% european aaaaaannnd 6% sub Saharan African. Ive always said I was black from the waist down and me dna proves it. You ****ers are gonna kill your selves fighting over what race you are. We are all the same race you dumb twits. Why cant we all just see it that way. Stop sepetating yourselves.
                    Sun-Tzu- "I'm a 250lb ***ing nasty viking with a big cawk!!!!!"
                    Last edited by Golgo 13; 08-28-2016, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Pimper View Post
                      "I'm a 250lb ***ing nasty viking with a big cawk!!!!!"

This forum is full of dumb ****s. I am 6'3 and I am 250lbs, the **** joke was a **** joke ffs, how can you fools not see this shiet. I guess im overestimating you people. Ill adjust for the audience from now on.

Comment

Working...
                      X