Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What current boxer could beat Floyd in your opinion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
      Yeah agree. At 147 I would probably say Spence would give him the best fight because he's a very solid boxer and knows how to apply pressure. His punch variation is very good and he throws in volume. I would of course pick Floyd to win the fight but I do think Spence would win some rounds.

I'm very high on Spence, I think beats most of the top guys at 154 as well.
      Once I see spence in with someone who can match his power or surpass it, i'll be sold

he hasnt had to deal with someone as dangerous as himself nor has he fought a reputed puncher

as for him beating mayweather, he doesnt feint enough, nor does he utilize his jab enough. But he could get in a round or 2 on activity and aggression

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
        Legitimate answers please
        If anyone knows boxing it would be Shawn porter. Styles make fights but whether the judges gives it to him is another story. Shawn would beat mayweather . Has size to take his punches and non stop motor

Comment

Originally posted by bm Vagabond View Post
          Pacquiao & Andrade. Loma if he moves up & fills in well.
          LMAO, You're drunk. Loma is gonna be a slug at 147.

Comment

It's amazing how lil ppl know about boxing. Spence would be a tough challenge but he would be outboxed by Floyd same with Thurman . And vice versa with Shawn porter , he would lose against boxer with power to stun him but would maul and beat a fighter like Floyd

Comment

140- no one

147-brook, thurman, spence could give him tough fights but none would beat him. i think Brook would get canelo'd and thurman would get mosley'd. porter can give him a tough fight the way maidana did too

154- andrade and lara have the best chance based on size and skill

Comment

Originally posted by kdd View Post
                It's amazing how lil ppl know about boxing. Spence would be a tough challenge but he would be outboxed by Floyd same with Thurman . And vice versa with Shawn porter , he would lose against boxer with power to stun him but would maul and beat a fighter like Floyd
                You think? And what would the odds be for that fight? I'm thinking Shawn would be close to a 5:1 underdog...

Comment

Size with skills is what would could beat Floyd. Andrade and Lara for example with their reach and legs.

I like Spence but he is aggressive and is what Floyd thrives in

Comment

Time beats everyone

Comment

It would definitely take another boring boxer like lara. Froid has not fought a full fledged boxer pretty much his whole career and never really had to think in the ring

Comment

Working...
                      X