Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    I don't dislike Kell, i just don't dickride him like you do

I questions Kells love for the sport

You continue to make excuses for his embarrassing resume and claim everyone is ducking him - when we all know this ain't true
    I literally never made excuses ever for his resume. It's terrible for a 30 year old. Whether it was him or Hearn who wanted to move so slow is irrelevant because it happened. But to harp on about the last 18 months when he actually had legit reasons to be out of the ring (Rib injury and Knife wound) makes no sense.

I never said anyone was ducking Kell. The only person I ever said ducked Kell was GGG at 157 like 2 months before the fight was signed as a half joke.

Sorry that I believe in a fighter but I'm not di(kriding. There are a very small few fighters I believe in. Frampton, Brook, Saunders and Fortuna. Fortuna failed to respect a seriously skilled and durable opponent the last time out and got punished for it.

And Yes, I do think Kell can beat GGG and knock him out, but I also realize the challenge he is against. I'm not gonna keep my mouth closed because a fighter may get knocked out in a boxing match. Kell is faster, throws straight punches and IMO(which i realize means nothing to you) is just a better fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      I don't dislike Kell, i just don't dickride him like you do

I questions Kells love for the sport

You continue to make excuses for his embarrassing resume and claim everyone is ducking him - when we all know this ain't true
      Come on, man. Kell hate is what you're known for on here

You just said a few days ago that you can't wait to see him get knocked out

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post

I agree bro as I saw it myself

Comment

Originally posted by BombZquad View Post
          Look at Tyson fury for example. He looks like a giant inbred bowling pin.
          LOOOOOOOL, great line.

Comment

How can Americans be genetically made?? you mean Native Americans?? because no one else is naturally from Amrerica

Comment

They are not built like a fighter is supposed to be. True fighters are Russian and American.

Stick to drinking tea and eating scones.

American heavyweights will always be better
              Bowling Pin bwahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post

I was simply trying to wind up delusional Kell Brook nuthuggers who said Kell is going to knock GGG out

But also in a more serious thread i did say i don;t want to see Kell Brook knocked out or take unnecessary punishment

All trolling aside, i fear for Brook, i hope Eddie can live with himself if it all goes horribly wrong. This is a huge risk on many levels as far as Kells health.

I will be rooting for Kell regardless and hope he pulls off the upset. I was a GGG fan, but he's gone down in my estimation
                Last edited by FrankieBruno; 07-17-2016, 02:46 PM.

Comment

They are not built like a fighter is supposed to be. True fighters are Russian and American.

Stick to drinking tea and eating scones.

American heavyweights will always be better
                  Agreed. How do you see Joshua matching up with Wilder?

Comment

Originally posted by RealIzm View Post
                    Agreed. How do you see Joshua matching up with Wilder?
                    He getting bronze bombered

Comment

"Lennox Lewis tko'ed Vitali and who ever america had to offer."

Lewis was trained in Canada as an amateur and was brought to USA gyms for sparring. He fought against national and international competitors. When he was ready to turn pro Johnny Davenport (New Jersey based trainer) was hired to train and teach him.
                      Then Manny came in so thinking that Lennox was a product of England is ridiculous.

British promoters rarely use the Italian and German markets to further prepare a young talent. Give the fighter the chance to travel even if its not very far, let him mature by taking away some home comforts! They prefer home cooking and use weak opposition which doesn't give the fighter the proper experience for dealing with a quality opponent.

It has to do with being satisfied pleasing your locals as opposed to developing an international fighter.

Ray

Comment

Working...
                      X