Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Israel Vazquez To Lose His Right Eye After Years of Issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best of luck sr. Vazquez and thanks for all you contributed to boxing amd the epic battles! A great mexican warrior! Best of luck in this mew chapter in your life! Dammm it just seems like not too long ago i saw u in battle at the homedepot center vs RM! Que dios lo bendiga campeon! VIVA MEXICO CABRONES

Comment

Sad to hear. That eye was always tore the hell up during that trilogy. This is why I laugh in the face of anyone who calls a fighter a *****. The consequences of this sport are very real.

Comment

There u go. Just last night a lot of idiots wanted Dickens to continue with a broken jaw against Rigondeaux, he couldve gotten killed.
        This sport is no joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
          This is what us fighters face while you fat deadbeat cuckholds sit around judging athletes. You fat sweaty wheezing Turds.
          What's your real name so that I make sure to never support any of your fights? I got no time for a fighter that hates boxing fans.

Comment

Wow, that's ****ty. He was a warrior in the ring, his trilogy with Marquez is my favourite trilogy ever.
            A shame.

That's why i won't jump ona fighter's back when they get injured in a fight.
            Lucas M for example against Postol recently. Some times it's the right thing to do.

Comment

A true Mexican Warrior who never made ****ing shoulder excuses, after a loss!

I pray for him and his family.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                This is what us fighters face while you fat deadbeat cuckholds sit around judging athletes. You fat sweaty wheezing Turds.
                So we shouldn't hear you calling other fighters ducks or cowards when they ask for better purses etc

Comment

this is why floyd didn't take any risks and made his opponents wear pillow gloves, etc...real boxing doesn't play around. nerf floyd boxing is simply a lot safer. when floyd said he had to worry about his health he meant it.

Comment

I hope all goes well for Isreal. In all reality people get hurt at work everyday. Some people lose limbs or their lives. The only difference here is these guys are entertainers so we get the news.

Comment

Sounds to me like this was more about medical malpractice than boxing itself.

Comment

Working...
                      X