No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Drops, Stops Arreola; Calls For All The Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by koolbreez12 View Post
    You called it man, broken hand and turn bicep. I thought Wilder did OK, but after finding that out it was a pretty impressive performance
    They are saying possible torn bicep too. That could keep him out for awhile it's a severe tear.

He's a really powerful dude, have to wonder if this will be a problem with his right hand going forward. Not the first time it's happened.
    Last edited by AddiX; 07-16-2016, 10:20 PM.

Comment

• Omotoso is the Nigerian Mayorga, wild AF

Comment

• Another fine showing by Chris 'tub of goo' arreola

Comment

• Wilder made 1.4mill and endless amounts of pu$$y for fighting in hid home town, While Arreola barley gets 150k and take a @$$ whooping for it LMAO

Comment

• Top heavyweight?! No chance!

Top heavyweight?! No chance! Tyson Fury sits top of the heavyweights, following his victory over Wlad. Arreola is a bum, who has never showed any ambition as a heavyweight having constantly come in out of shape for world title shots. Wilder needs to step up and prove himself. His defences since winning the title have been embarrassing!

Comment

• Vic Darchinyan need to retire

Comment

• Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                Vic Darchinyan need to retire
                Guess no one watched lol. Yea that was bad time to hang em up

Comment

• Did not see that coming. Seriously, eight rounds?

Comment

• Wilder seriously sucks.

I¨m not impressed by anything he does.

Comment

• Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
                      I agree. I mean he's improving and he had a couple of good moments with quick combinations and even changing angles at the short range at the end of the fight, but far away from being constant. It's like 10% of every round he shows that he's capable of doing some great moves, while the rest of it he's doing some stupid things. I started watching the fight from the 3rd round thanks to a bad streaming, and unlike others I don't think his jab was good, in fact many times I thought about how he can get easily countered with it. He maybe showed some ring IQ improvement, meaning he learned he'll need to use it to keep his opponent away but I wasn't that impressed with his jab itself from a technical standpoint. And even than I still think he should have used it even more, every round he allowed Areola a lot of times to just simply walk in straight and put his head on Wilder's chest.

But what frustrated me from Areola, and this also goes for Stiverne, is that they never used feints against Wilder, while he seems to me as a sucker for feints. The only time I actually saw Areola using it, it looked great as he provoked Wilder to react and panic, after what Areola was able to come in and hit him with a couple of shots. Areola and Stiverne also just walked slowly towards Wilder, that even a slug would have enough time to stop them on their way in or safely move away. Chris at least tried to use a bit of head movement from time to time but it looked bad.

EDIT:
                      I'm not sure if I remember well, but Spizilka gave him hell with his headmovement and feints.
                      Spizilka was also flattened, what's your point?

Comment

Working...
                      X