No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Drops, Stops Arreola; Calls For All The Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
    Szpilka is euro level at best, I can understand you'd like to elevate to a certain level and promote Wilder's win as something it was not, unfortunately Jennings showed the level Szpilka is at, that level is not a very good one.

It's ok, I like Wilder too, he's a great guy, humble, provides for his family, I'll always root for those guys, I hope he defeats Arreola we can then proclaim he has another noteworthy win on his record after defeating Stiverne, another guy I rate highly, only he was terrible and clearly should not have fought the night he fought Wilder. It's a shame Stiverne was so poor that night as I felt that could have been Wilder's coming out party. At least Wilder has had some good cheques on his run since picking up the title, his is a real rags to riches story and with the support he's provided his daughter I love how his career has played out, all the naysayers have had to sit on their hands whilst he has secured his family's future.
    you literally said nothing to refute my points, merely creating straw man arguments to advance your flimsy position. im done.

Comment

Wilder knocks him out of course. Why shouldn't he? He is cherry picking a fighter ranked down in the 30s as usual instead of fighting guys ranked in the top 10 in the world the way a good champion is supposed to.

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
        triangle theories don't work bro. especially when you dont consider the fighters' styles.

Arreola is no where even close to Wilder's toughest test. Stiverne and Szpilka are both better than him.

do you work for the promoters or have a business interest in this fight? Looking at your comments, it would appear so.
        No, he's just a fcuking idiot who can't pick a fight to save his life.

Comment

Hell, Wilder already beat Stiverne who beat Arreola twice convincingly. Why is he wasting time with a cherry pick title defense like this one? He should fight somebody he won't be a 20 to 1 favorite to beat for a change.He should take a little risk as a world champion and give worthy challengers a chance to win his title instead of playing it so safe.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            I'll be rooting for Fatboy but he's gonna get wrecked in this fight. People want to believe Wilder sucks and is a hypejob but he's a very solid fighter with some serious power, at least enough to blast out a tough B level guy like Chris.
            Very solid fighters don't go life and death with the likes of Szpilka and Molina, they first dominate them and then wreck them.

Comment

Wilder will decapitate Oreolla!...

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Hell, Wilder already beat Stiverne who beat Arreola twice convincingly. Why is he wasting time with a cherry pick title defense like this one? He should fight somebody he won't be a 20 to 1 favorite to beat for a change.He should take a little risk as a world champion and give worthy challengers a chance to win his title instead of playing it so safe.
                Are you really basing your reasoning on triangle theories?????????? smh

Comment

Wilder by brutal KO, if Wilder loses he better starts to looks for another job other than boxing. Haven't seen Arreola good in any of his recent fights

Hair By Wilder - Just in case the Arreola fight goes bad.

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505
                    why wouldnt wilder fight Briggs that would have at least had an entertaining lead up to the fight. arreola has what 5 weeks to train?! And if you saw Arreolas last fight he looked a mess and should have loss off points but i guess pbc would rather keep it in the family than to give fans a decent fight
                    Briggs is fighting Haye.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
                      you literally said nothing to refute my points, merely creating straw man arguments to advance your flimsy position. im done.
                      Yu mean you wanted me to bite to your trolling and I chose to overlook it ? Lol, yeh we're done alright.

Comment

Working...
                      X