Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder was next level tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wilder is essentially a heavyweight roger mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      wilder is essentially a heavyweight roger mayweather.
      A heavyweight FLOYD Mayweather. The first round of his fight against Arreola will probably go down in history due to the jab and defense that Wilder demonstrated there. Not even 1 punch from Arreola landed. I counted.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
        Ortiz is too slow for Wilder, even though he's skilled. I used to think Ortiz would win, but his level of opposition is currently too low and he's too slow compared to the speed we saw from Wilder tonight.
        Don't get me wrong, it'd be a good fight, but Ortiz would not fear his power and once his timing is on point he'd start tagging Wilder tf up. Wilder lazily pulls back with his hands low and has a very leaky defense one the ropes, a counter puncher with pop like Ortiz would find success.

Comment

Originally posted by rdb85 View Post
          Holy **** just joined here but this must be trolling or you must be 12 and haven't seen many quality heavyweights.
          Arreola is the 43rd ranked HW by the IBO and wilder just toyed with him with only one arm.

Comment

arreola was just the walking dead in there...didn't jab to the body to knock wilder off balance and the first clean shot he actually landed ,he then backed off. Wilder did not look that great and while maybe coasting still looks amateurish to me. Against high quality guys...and even stylistically Fury who doesn't have concussive power may out box him. you exaggerate this time,Wilder if anything lokked like a fringe contender carrying a guy with no pulse.
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-16-2016, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Best punch of the night

Comment

Wilder was good but there's a lot of flaws in the fundamentals and those wild windmills are atrocious.

But.... I'm still a fan.

Comment

Am I the only retarefded that missed it?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Best punch of the night
                    If that wasn't next level, nothing is.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      Don't get me wrong, it'd be a good fight, but Ortiz would not fear his power and once his timing is on point he'd start tagging Wilder tf up. Wilder lazily pulls back with his hands low and has a very leaky defense one the ropes, a counter puncher with pop like Ortiz would find success.
                      Pretty much this, although I have my questions regarding Ortiz as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X