When brook gets kod will you laugh at him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When brook gets kod will you laugh at him

Like when Khan got channel by alfalfa

No i'll laugh at the ******s that will claim it as a good win for Lil G. No doubt there'll be many.

Comment

I felt bad for Khan when he was brutally KOd, didn't find it funny at all.

Brook I think can do a bit better and he'll probably be stropped but not brutally KOd with one shot, more of an accumulation of punches and taking damage I'm guessing, which is usual the case with Golovkin fights.

Comment

Yea. I felt sorry for Khan. I won't feel sorry for Brook because he turned down a good fight in his own division. He'll get what he deserves

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
          No i'll laugh at the ******s that will claim it as a good win for Lil G. No doubt there'll be many.
          Not a good win for sure but Brook never has been koed and isn't known for having a glass jaw at 135/140 so you would believe Brook has more the ability to take a punch at 160.

That being said, Brook is facing hard hitting GGG so it could end up being the same dangerous mismatch.

At least Brook is undefeated and "unstopped" wich make it somehow more intriguing.

Comment

You mean when GGG is taking that nap. Brook is his biggest test to date and will flatten GGG. Brook has knockout power in both hands, not to mention his legs, as a machete couldn't even take this guy out.

So no, I will not be laughing when something you dreamed up doesn't happen in the first place. I will however be laughing at the non-believers when Brook smites Golovkin with whichever hand he chooses and you all are sitting there with your jaws dropped as you have just witnessed the power of a true middleweight who has been hiding out at welterweight!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              I felt bad for Khan when he was brutally KOd, didn't find it funny at all.

Brook I think can do a bit better and he'll probably be stropped but not brutally KOd with one shot, more of an accumulation of punches and taking damage I'm guessing, which is usual the case with Golovkin fights.
              I hope just like Oscar did with Hopkins or Khan did with Nelo for the first 5 rounds, Brook bring some skills and superior speed and give GGG some troubles.

GGG isn't used to WW speed and Brook can box so I hope we see 4,5 competitive rounds.

Would be interesting to see GGG having to resolve such a problem.

And this with thousands of UK fans against him.

Comment

nah i wouldnt laugh at any boxer who has the guts to get in the ring
                even if i really hated/disliked them.
                actually maybe i would laugh if i saw floyd get knocked out

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                  I hope just like Oscar did with Hopkins or Khan did with Nelo for the first 5 rounds, Brook bring some skills and superior speed and give GGG some troubles.

GGG isn't used to WW speed and Brook can box so I hope we see 4,5 competitive rounds.

Would be interesting to see GGG having to resolve such a problem.

And this with thousands of UK fans against him.
                  Brook won't have WW speed if he puts weight on for the fight which is likely. He'll be slower and tire more easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
                    Like when Khan got channel by alfalfa
                    Will you give Brook his credit as P4P 1 after he wins? Win you openly admit its better than any win Floyd or Ward has?
                    Last edited by PivotandRoll; 07-16-2016, 05:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X