No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia and his dad confirm they received an offer to fight Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Lol some say you shouldn't everything a crook says.

Everything is fabricated in Floyd towns. Well, anyway, believe what you want, but always remember value for money always goes to the Asian guy.

Cheers!

pac's last fight.

Floyd's last fight

The difference is clear.
    The FACTS are stated on the Nevada State Athletic Commission website. It lists the top live gates for boxing and MMA IN Nevada. Floyd Mayweather has the three top lives gates for boxing and 11 of the top 25. Compare that to Manny's numbers. You don't have believe the facts, but simply because you choose not to believe them doesn't mean they are not FACTS.

Comment

• Now that is if it was 550 ppv

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...per-view-sales

Sad way to go out. All smoke and mirrors. The fraud way tsk tsk tsk..

But in reality it's closer to 400 lol so showtime got hit with a lethal hole in their pockets. Total loss.

Sources: Mayweather-Berto draws between 400K and 550K PPV buys

If Floyd Mayweather's expected rout of Andre Berto on Sept. 12 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas truly was his final fight, then Mayweather will have gone out with a whimper, not with a ****.

Mayweather, boxing's clear-cut pound-for-pound king and the highest-paid athlete in the world, retained his welterweight world titles against Berto and announced his retirement afterward, as expected. But although he closed his career with a perfect record (49-0, 26 KOs), sports fans largely yawned at his supposed finale.

According to multiple industry sources, the Mayweather-Berto Showtime PPV card was a box-office bomb, selling 550,000 subscriptions, at best. It could have done as few as 400,000, one of the sources said.

"Being generous, it might hit 550,000 buys," one source said.

Floyd did another daylight robbery. This time to Showtime. He got paid so much money he didn't deserve. Amazing conman athlete ever. The best!
      Last edited by Spoon23; 07-16-2016, 01:33 AM.

Comment

• These so called new lions are a bunch of *******.

Comment

• Shocker: spoilt, pampered, entitled boxers who've been brought up on a diet of showcase fights for overinflated purses are only willing to take serious risks for an unrealistic amount of money.

But Haymon pay his fighters doe.

Comment

• would be nice to see pacquiao back in the ring! but i doubt it will happen

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
              none of them were selling there "0".. and thats Garcias leverage right now...and i agree 10 million is to much and i also agree Garcia should take the fight..BUT I UNDERSTAND WHY HE PASSED...HE CANT WIN
              lol wut?

you can only leverage and undefeated record if you're someone like floyd.

You cant leverage your "0" against a boxer of pacquiao's stature if you're danny freaking garcia, a guy who shouldnt even have an "0" in the first place.

This was a short sighted decision by both Garcia and Broner. The didnt think big picture. Sharing the ring with pacquiao would have greatly improved their FUTURE economic earning power just by sharing the ring with a living legend like pacquiao.

its typical of the hood mentality. take the easy money, easy way out, instead of investing properly and planning of the future.

You of all people, a guy who sells insurance, should know that.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
                Lol, Kell Brook moving up two weight divisions to fight the best middleweight, while Broner and Garcia turn down small faded Pac...there is no logic in boxing. I can only assume Haymon advised them against the fight, or perhaps its only some fighters whom strive for greatness, and some fighter are just content.

And 3-4 mill is not low you bunch of weirdos, he'd be hard pressed to make much more fighting Floyd.
                Bout sums it up for me. Well said!

Comment

• I just had to check this thread (And the Broner thread) to see if i had imagined what i'd seen yesterday. But no, there is actually posts in both threads saying that both fighters should be paid up to the £9-10m mark for a Pacquiao fight.

Just when i ask myself can NSB get any more crazier? The answer is yes..always yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                    Talk is talk; Arum hasn't had a single fighter on PBC, Arum hasn't had a single fight on Showtime, and Arum (outside of this talk of a PPV fight that Pacquiao has gone public with denying that he's even planning for) has yet to have a single Haymon/PBC-linked fighter on his HBO/Unimas shows. To harp about a "new tone" is a bit much, and the fact that Arum only offered Broner and Garcia, two fighters with actual interest in the boxing world, the same $3m that he offered Brandon Rios to fight Pacquiao off of a loss puts the breaks on that view.
                    I hear you but you're overlooking the reasons for optimism. For starters, there has been talk of Arum putting fights on Showtime since the beginning of the year, maybe longer. Given the situation at HBO, it's really not that unlikely. I'm not as convinced regarding PBC but if the right fight can be made it's possible. It certainly wasn't while the lawsuit was going on and it's only been a couple months so I'm exercising patience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                      lol wut?

you can only leverage and undefeated record if you're someone like floyd.

You cant leverage your "0" against a boxer of pacquiao's stature if you're danny freaking garcia, a guy who shouldnt even have an "0" in the first place.

This was a short sighted decision by both Garcia and Broner. The didnt think big picture. Sharing the ring with pacquiao would have greatly improved their FUTURE economic earning power just by sharing the ring with a living legend like pacquiao.

its typical of the hood mentality. take the easy money, easy way out, instead of investing properly and planning of the future.

You of all people, a guy who sells insurance, should know that.
                      I guess you ignore the posts where i said they should have taken the fight right? and why do all your post have to mention race or hood?

Comment

Working...
                      X