Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's be honest here....Manny took human growth hormone right?...Reasonable debate.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
      floyd more guilty and suspicious of being a drug cheat. floyd has 3 faield tests swept under the rug by usada, he has a very close family friend who owns TRT clinics, caught using IV therapy to mask illegal substances in his blood, etc. etc.
      If Floyd was ever doping that would be a bigger front and scandal than Armstrong, for that reason I find it hard to believe. Not out of the question, but it would be unbelievable. To be honest I always found both May and Pac's conditioning suspicious as they never seemed tired at the end of fights, and both seemed in a league of their own in this respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
        If Floyd was ever doping that would be a bigger front and scandal than Armstrong, for that reason I find it hard to believe. Not out of the question, but it would be unbelievable. To be honest I always found both May and Pac's conditioning suspicious as they never seemed tired at the end of fights, and both seemed in a league of their own in this respect.
        how is it unbelievable???? floyd was using iv therapy to mask illegal substances in his blod like lance armstrong used to do hahahahahahahahaha. it was a big scandal in boxing and sports. hahahahahaha. please get a clue. okay???

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          simply put, if you are not taking performance enhancing drugs, why are you concerned with cut off dates

bottom line....i would have took that ass whooping for that kind of coin and took a test right before the fight...it does not require much blood to test it
          So you do not believe Floyd's story that giving blood (10 days before) and urine contributed to his dehydration and consequently required an IV even though Floyd admits to making weight EASILY?

Good to hear that you are calling Floyd out on that ridiculous lie ....
          1 more vote for "Floyd was taking PEDs" from a Floyd fan named "therealpugilist"

Comment

how is it unbelievable???? floyd was using iv therapy to mask illegal substances in his blod like lance armstrong used to do hahahahahahahahaha. it was a big scandal in boxing and sports. hahahahahaha. please get a clue. okay???
            It's unbelievable because he passed 22 drug tests and the IV would have done nothing to mask the drug tests taken before or the following day. Did he have an IV waiting for him at the back of the MGM Grand?

Comment

It was all a little too blurred for my liking. Fighters have used IV's for rehydration for the longest time, it is a safe and lazy way to rehydrate, it has been the case in boxing and the UFC too until they banned it recently. It is far from a smoking gun to me though.

That was hardly Lance Armstrong's party trick either, all the cyclists have done it for a long time, but Lance use to micro-dose and later used blood transfusions which was just as effective as EPO, he had his own doping doctor Michelle Ferrari who would make a training plan and specific calendar on when to to dope and how much to stay under the radar, those guys had lots of techniques.

Comment

• find me a single article/news/blog/post that predates mayweather's accusation that pac ped cheated

in short pac ped cheat started on the day the mayweather's accused him

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  So you do not believe Floyd's story that giving blood (10 days before) and urine contributed to his dehydration and consequently required an IV even though Floyd admits to making weight EASILY?

Good to hear that you are calling Floyd out on that ridiculous lie ....
                  1 more vote for "Floyd was taking PEDs" from a Floyd fan named "therealpugilist"

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    It's unbelievable because he passed 22 drug tests and the IV would have done nothing to mask the drug tests taken before or the following day. Did he have an IV waiting for him at the back of the MGM Grand?
                    if it's good enough for lance (who took stricter testing regime) then it is good for floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                      Im disappointed..it took 15 posts for Floyd to be mentioned...ya'll slipping
                      Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                      Honestly i think he clearly was on something, but he is clearly not the only one. I think there is a lot of **** that goes on behind the scenes with rich people... it is what it is
                      You are quick to protect your hero while shooting down Manny.

Or are you ready to honestly admit that rich man Floyd with the NEVADA connections was clearly on something too? Heck, Floyd even admitted to using something that was banned by WADA. Floyd did it even before getting approval. Floyd was that sure that he would get away with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X